Skip to main content

Behaviour named one of Canada’s Best Workplaces

Behaviour Interactive, the largest Canadian video game studio, is thrilled to once again be recognized as one of Canada’s Best Workplaces by the Great Place To Work Institute, a global authority on high-trust, high-performance workplace cultures.  

Behaviour ranked 13th out of Canada’s 50 Best Workplaces with 1,000 or more employees. More than 800 companies vied for a coveted spot on this list.  

Behaviour’s selection is welcome acknowledgment of the studio’s efforts to provide its team with a world-class work environment where work-life balance and the well-being of its team are paramount. This commitment is expressed through great benefits and perks, including a generous allotment of paid time off, a permanent option to work from home, the office or a combination of the two, and a culture that encourages creativity, excellence and compassion.  

“Being named one of Canada’s 50 Best Workplaces is a great honour that underscores our team’s dedication to upholding Behaviour’s values, vision and our people-first culture,” says Rémi Racine, CEO and Executive Producer of Behaviour Interactive. “It’s wonderful to see this culture considered among the best in Canada.” 

The 2023 Best Workplaces in Canada list is the result of an employee-driven competition process, with 75 per cent of each organization’s score based on confidential employee feedback from the globally recognized Trust Index Survey, which considers five trust-building dimensions: credibility, respect, fairness, pride, and camaraderie. The remaining 25 per cent is based on the quality, quantity and effectiveness of the programs and policies that support an organization’s employees and corporate culture. 

About  Behaviour Interactive
Behaviour Interactive is the largest Canadian gaming studio, with more than 1,200 employees worldwide.  Behaviour is best known for its flagship franchise, the multiplayer survival horror game Dead by Daylight, which has entertained over 50 million players across multiple platforms. The studio is currently expanding its portfolio of original IP with multiple projects, including the highly anticipated base building and raiding title Meet Your Maker. Behaviour has also established itself as one of the world’s foremost providers of external development services.  The company has partnered with many of the gaming industry’s leaders, including Microsoft, Sony, EA, Warner, Netflix, and Take-Two, among many others. Over 30 years, Behaviour has developed an unparalleled, award-winning culture. The company was named one of the Best Places To Work in Canada by, and has been recognized with Deloitte Canada’s Enterprise Fast 15 and Best Managed Company awards. Headquartered in Montreal, Behaviour has expanded its global presence with studios in Toronto (Behaviour Toronto), Seattle (Midwinter Entertainment), and the United Kingdom (Behaviour UK – North). For more information, visit    

© 2015-2023 BEHAVIOUR and other related trademarks and logos belong to Behaviour Interactive Inc. All rights reserved.