Game of Thrones Beyond the Wall™ Now available on iPhone and iPad
Download Game of Thrones Beyond the Wall™ now on the App Store and join the 1,5 Million Pre-Order Players on this adventure
Montreal, Canada – March 26th, 2020— Behaviour™ Interactive, GAEA, and HBO® are proud to announce that Game of Thrones Beyond the Wall™ is now available on the App Store for iPhone and iPad.
In Game of Thrones Beyond the Wall, players take command of the Night’s Watch in an original story involving the mysteries Beyond the Wall and the Three-Eyed Raven. Along the way, players recruit original characters as well as their fan favorites from around the Seven Kingdoms to join the fight beyond the wall on an all new adventure set fifty years before the beloved HBO series.
- Travel through time with the help of the magical weirwood trees to unlock and play as Jon Snow, Daenerys Targaryen, Tormund Giantsbane, Jaime Lannister and Melisandre.
- Venture beyond the wall and squash skirmishes, recruit new characters, build your forces and earn rewards.
- Or keep guard within Castle Black, upgrade your barracks, trade with the merchant, earn traits in the library, and retire maxed-out forces to the Shieldhall to inspire your troops when defending the Wall.
- For a Co-Op challenge, tackle the World Boss and take down an intruding giant alongside your fellow players and see how you rank in damage dealt.
- Other modes include puzzle-like battle challenges, wildling raids on the wall, and legendary events with your favorite Heroes from the HBO series.
- Story mode features an all original narrative that reveals the mysteries as to the disappearance of Lord Commander Brendan Rivers aka Bloodraven. As you track down the missing Lord Commander Rivers, do battle with wildlings and secure the land from their trespassing.
- Finally, face off with other players in Hero Arena and test the metal of your guards in squad vs squad combat.
Players can download Game of Thrones Beyond the Wall™ now on the App Store
The game will launch on Android starting April 3rd.
About Behaviour™ Interactive
Behaviour Interactive, Canada’s largest independent game developer and publisher, was founded in 1992. The company boasts over 600 employees in its Montreal studio and more than 200 million downloads. With its award-winning original IP Dead by Daylight™ and the upcoming strategy RPG Game of Thrones Beyond the Wall™, Behaviour continues to grow as a leading global developer. Behaviour counts amongst its partners some of the world’s most renowned brands including Activision, Microsoft, Nintendo, Sony, Ubisoft and many more. For more information visit: bhvr.com.
GAEA is a global interactive entertainment company with offices in Beijing, San Francisco, Tokyo and Seoul. Founded in September 2014, the company has become one of the fastest growing companies in China, and excels in global game development, game distribution, IP cooperation, and M&A with over 1,000 employees from 12 countries and regions. GAEA has published over 20 games on multiple platforms with over 100 million players, including famous Chinese games Soul Clash and Ace of Arenas in various countries. The company is currently working with CD Projekt Red to publish GWENT: The Witcher Card Game in mainland China and also reinvents renowned IPs such as Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress, Final Fantasy XV and The Legend of Sword and Fairy. More information can be found at www.gaea.com.
For media inquiries: