Skip to main content

Behaviour Interactive named one of Canada’s Best Workplaces 

Behaviour Interactive, Canada’s largest independent video game studio, is proud to announce its selection as one of this year’s Best Workplaces in Canada by the Great Place To Work Institute, a global authority on high-trust, high-performance workplace cultures.

Behaviour was ranked an impressive 7th out of Canada’s 50 Best Workplaces with 100 to 999  employees.

More than 600 companies vied for a coveted spot in the competition’s rankings.  Behaviour’s selection testifies to the hard work we’ve put into building a world-class culture that emphasizes work-life balance and the well-being of our team. This commitment is expressed through great perks and benefits, a permanent hybrid work option, generous time off and education and development programs that encourage our team to pursue their professional goals. 

“This is a new and welcome honour for Behaviour, one owed to the hard work we’ve put into creating a people-first culture that emphasizes respect and responsible leadership,” says Rémi Racine, CEO and Executive Producer of Behaviour Interactive. “Our team has the freedom to live and to create without compromise because there is no limit to what you can achieve when you find the right balance.”  

The 2022 Best Workplaces in Canada list is compiled by the Great Place to Work Institute. The competition process is employee-driven, with 75 per cent of each organization’s score based on confidential employee feedback from the globally recognized Trust Index Survey, which consider five trust-building dimensions: credibility, respect, fairness, pride, and camaraderie. The remaining 25 per cent is based on the quality, quantity and effectiveness of the programs and policies that support an organization’s employees and corporate culture. 

About  Behaviour Interactive  
Behaviour Interactive was founded in 1992 and is Canada’s largest independent game developer and publisher. Celebrating its 30th year, and with more than 900 full-time employees, the studio has enjoyed immense success with its original IP Dead by Daylight, which now has more than 50 million players around the world and across all platforms. Behaviour holds co-developer credits for some of the gaming industry’s largest titles (such as Assassin’s Creed, Gears 5 and Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1 & 2) and developed an unparalleled, award-winning culture within the gaming industry. Winner of Deloitte Canada’s Enterprise Fast 15 and Best Managed Company awards and listed one of the Best Places to Work – Canada by in 2021, Behaviour is a leading development studio cultivating career growth and talent development within the gaming industry. Behaviour counts among its partners some of the world’s most renowned brands, including Microsoft, Nintendo, Sony, and many more.