Behaviour is looking for a talented full-stack developer for our Marketing group that support our productions in reaching their audience through interactive and efficient web applications. Our primary objective with this position is to maintain and improve our various websites developed for our games but also develop and support other web applications related to our Marketing efforts.
In this role you will :
- Develop new websites for upcoming products;
- Improve and maintain various existing websites;
- Optimize pages for speed and scalability;
- Collaborate with DevOps experts to build strong CI/CD pipeline;
- Implement backend services as needed.
What we’re looking for :
- 2 – 5 years of experience in web development;
- Knowledge of WordPress & Ghost is a must;
- Knowledge in front-end languages (HTML, CSS, JS);
- Knowledge of back-end languages (PHP, node.js, python);
- Knowledge of REST API communication models;
- Good knowledge of version control systems based on GIT;
- Bonus point knowledge of AWS;
- Bonus point knowledge of CI/CD best practices;
- Bonus point knowledge of automated testing.
Joining Behaviour means being part of a company that believes in equity and diversity. We base all employment decisions on merit, qualifications, and competence. We will never discriminate on the grounds of national or ethnic origin, health, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or disability. The masculine is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.
About Behaviour Interactive
Behaviour Interactive, Canada's largest independent game developer and publisher, was founded in 1992. With its award-winning original IP Dead by Daylight™ and the strategy RPG Game of Thrones Beyond the Wall™, Behaviour continues to grow as a leading global developer and now boasts nearly 700 employees in its Montreal studio. Behaviour counts among its partners some of the world's most renowned brands including Activision, Microsoft, Nintendo, Sony, Ubisoft and many more.
See all open positions