Since several work modes are offered to all our employees (100% from home, Flex, 100% in-office), job opportunities posted here are available whether you live in Quebec or Ontario, unless indicated otherwise.
As a UI programmer, you will actively participate in the early development of an Unannounced AAA game! In this role, you will suggest, design, implement, and maintain the system that will make user interactions with the game efficient.
In this role you will :
- Be a pioneer of, and champion UMG technology;
- Implement complex UI tasks;
- Do a lot of investigation on risky tasks with many unknowns;
- Do a lot of debugging and fixing of hard-to-reproduce complex UI issues;
- Do a lot of knowledge-sharing and mentoring for the UI team;
- Have a good deal of ownership of the UI tech in the project.
What we're looking for :
- You need to be comfortable with UI programming in games;
- You need to possess great communication skills, as you will mentor, share knowledge, and produce documents;
- You need to know C++ very well;
- You are comfortable digging into game engine code to understand core concepts of UI implementations;
- You need to be someone who loves collaborating with other people and other disciplines.
Joining Behaviour means being part of a company that believes in equity and diversity. We base all employment decisions on merit, qualifications, and competence. We will never discriminate on the grounds of national or ethnic origin, health, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or disability. The masculine is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.
About Behaviour Interactive
Behaviour Interactive is the largest Canadian gaming studio, with more than 1,200 employees worldwide. Behaviour is best known for its flagship franchise, the multiplayer survival horror game Dead by Daylight™, which has entertained over 50 million players across multiple platforms. The studio is currently expanding its portfolio of original IP with multiple projects, including the highly anticipated base building and raiding title Meet Your Maker™. Behaviour has also established itself as one of the world’s foremost providers of external development services. The company has partnered with many of the gaming industry’s leaders, including Microsoft, Sony, EA, Warner, Netflix, and Take-Two, among many others. Over 30 years, Behaviour has developed an unparalleled, award-winning culture. The company was named one of the Best Places To Work in Canada by GamesIndustry.biz, and has been recognized with Deloitte Canada’s Enterprise Fast 15 and Best Managed Company awards. Headquartered in Montreal, Behaviour has expanded its global presence with studios in Toronto (Behaviour Toronto), Seattle (Midwinter Entertainment), and the United Kingdom (Behaviour UK – North).
See all open positions