As a Typescript UI Programmer, you will actively participate in the development of our production. In this role, you will have to conceive and implement new Typescript UI screens and contribute to improving existing ones. You will have to expand and modify C++ UI bindings in the game, but strong C++ knowledge is not a requirement, training will be given if needed.
In this role you will :
- Work hand in hand with UX Designers and Game Designers to iterate on the design and implementation of the UI;
- Ensure that UI implementations and design work well on all supported platforms;
- Write a clear, maintainable and well-documented code;
- Assess and communicate around the possible impacts of a change in the code;
- Participate actively to the code reviews;
- Test carefully the newly implemented features and suggest improvements;
- Develop technical solutions that answer to the game’s needs and to our standards in terms of quality and performance;
- Ensure that all constraints have been taken into account while developing our games.
What we're looking for :
- You have professional experience in TypeScript based UI;
- You possess some knowledge of C++ or C# and are looking forward to expanding on this knowledge;
- You love solving challenging technical problems with the most effective solution;
- You can prioritize, plan, and organize your work & time and work within deadlines;
- You have a strong interest and a real enthusiasm for video games and the gaming environment we work in;
- You have persuasive communication and interpersonal skills;
- You are thriving on change and can adapt to changing needs and requirements;
- That would be great if you;
- Possess a previous experience with the Coherent UI framework;
- Possess previous experience working on consoles or mobile UI in TypeScript.
Joining Behaviour means being part of a company that believes in equity and diversity. We base all employment decisions on merit, qualifications, and competence. We will never discriminate on the grounds of national or ethnic origin, health, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or disability. The masculine is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.
About Behaviour Interactive
Celebrating its 30th year, and with more than 1,000 full-time employees, the studio has enjoyed immense success with its original IP Dead by Daylight, which now has more than 50 million players around the world and across all platforms. Behaviour holds co-developer credits for some of the gaming industry’s largest titles (such as Assassin’s Creed, Gears 5, Call of Duty and Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1 & 2) and developed an unparalleled, award-winning culture within the gaming industry. Winner of Deloitte Canada’s Enterprise Fast 15 and Best Managed Company awards and listed as one of the Best Places To Work – Canada by GamesIndustry.biz in 2021, Behaviour is a leading development studio, cultivating career growth and talent development within the gaming industry. Behaviour counts among its partners some of the world’s most renowned brands, including Microsoft, Sony, EA, Warner, 2K and many more.
See all open positions