Behaviour is looking for programmers to develop games or enterprise solutions on desktop. The programmer will work in a dynamic environment, with other programmers as well as a creative team on prototyping, design, implementation, and improvement of many aspects of the projects.
In this role, you will:
- Work within a cross-discipline team on the development of various project features;
- Debug and optimize your code at a low and high levels to ensure optimal performance and quality;
- Assess and communicate around the possible impacts of a change in the code;
- Participate actively to the code reviews;
- Test carefully the newly implemented features and suggest improvements;
- Develop technical solutions that answer the project's needs and to our standards in terms of quality and performance;
- Ensure that all the constraints have been taken into account while developing our projects;
- Keep updated of the latest technological trends.
What we are looking for:
- You write a clear and maintainable code for at least 5 years;
- You are really comfortable with programming – especially in C++;
- You love solving challenging technical problems with the most effective solution;
- You are able to prioritize, plan, organize your work & time and work within deadlines;
- You have a strong interest and a real enthusiasm for gaming technologies and their application in various fields;
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- You are thriving on change and can adapt changing needs and requirement;
- Bonus point - Have a previous experience with Unreal Engine 4.
Joining Behaviour means being part of a company that believes in equity and diversity. We base all employment decisions on merit, qualifications, and competence. We will never discriminate on the grounds of national or ethnic origin, health, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or disability. The masculine is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.
About Behaviour Interactive
Behaviour Interactive, Canada's largest independent game developer and publisher, was founded in 1992. With its award-winning original IP Dead by Daylight™ and the strategy RPG Game of Thrones Beyond the Wall™, Behaviour continues to grow as a leading global developer and now boasts nearly 700 employees in its Montreal studio. Behaviour counts among its partners some of the world's most renowned brands including Activision, Microsoft, Nintendo, Sony, Ubisoft and many more.
See all open positions