Behaviour is looking for a technical lead to work within our Corporate Technologies group which is providing applications & integrations for other departments inside the company to help them be more efficient in their day to day jobs. You will have a central role in the creation, deployment and maintenance of these applications. The team you'll be joining is helping Behaviour build bridges between existing applications or develop web applications from scratch when needed. The team is also responsible for maintaining and developing our public facing websites built with common CMS platforms.
In this role you will :
- Build application architectures that meet user requirements;
- Conduct peer design and code reviews, and ensure that features implemented by peers are of best quality;
- Work with the Technical Director on defining the technical needs for the projects;
- Provide tasks estimates for major features;
- Mentor programmers on all aspects of software development;
- Work with representatives of other departments to validate requirements.
What we're looking for :
- Knowledge of web frameworks & CMS (ex.: Angular, React, Wordpress, Ghost);
- Understanding of continuous integration and deployment processes;
- Knowledge of the AWS ecosystem;
- Experience building fullstack applications;
- Experience integrating 3rd party APIs.
Joining Behaviour means being part of a company that believes in equity and diversity. We base all employment decisions on merit, qualifications, and competence. We will never discriminate on the grounds of national or ethnic origin, health, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or disability. The masculine is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.
About Behaviour Interactive
Behaviour Interactive, Canada's largest independent game developer and publisher, was founded in 1992. With its award-winning original IP Dead by Daylight™ and the strategy RPG Game of Thrones Beyond the Wall™, Behaviour continues to grow as a leading global developer and now boasts nearly 700 employees in its Montreal studio. Behaviour counts among its partners some of the world's most renowned brands including Activision, Microsoft, Nintendo, Sony, Ubisoft and many more.
See all open positions