As a Technical animator on Dead by Daylight you will work with the animation team to bring to life a large variety of characters and objects.
A portfolio is mandatory with your application.
In this role you will :
- Be responsible for the technical aspect of the animations, rigging and integrating animation assets into the game engine;
- Define the animation pipeline;
- Produce scripts and tools to maintain and increase the efficiency of the animation team.
What we're looking for :
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the video game industry;
- Strong understanding of unreal
- Understanding of Animation Blueprints (Node Based Scripting);
- Portfolio and resume that demonstrate excellent technical skills like rigging and skinning as well as a good understanding of the principles of animation;
- Good knowledge of human anatomy;
- Expertise in Maya or another equivalent 3D software;
- Passion for animation and video games;
- Teamplayer with the capacity to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
Joining Behaviour means being part of a company that believes in equity and diversity. We base all employment decisions on merit, qualifications, and competence. We will never discriminate on the grounds of national or ethnic origin, health, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or disability. The masculine is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.
About Behaviour Interactive
Behaviour Interactive, Canada's largest independent game developer and publisher, was founded in 1992. With its award-winning original IP Dead by Daylight™ and the strategy RPG Game of Thrones Beyond the Wall™, Behaviour continues to grow as a leading global developer and now boasts more than 800 employees in its Montreal studio. Behaviour counts among its partners some of the world's most renowned brands including Activision, Microsoft, Nintendo, Sony, Ubisoft and many more.
See all open positions