Behaviour Interactive is looking for an accomplished Player Support Lead to join our growing team. We are seeking a proven, team-player to join us in building out exceptional player experiences across our portfolio of titles. You’ll be responsible for driving the day to day operations of our Player Support team(s) and building out the strategic roadmap for how we provide exceptional support to our players around the world.
In this role you will :
- Build a positive and collaborative team environment, both within the team and in collaboration with other departments;
- Set the direction for Player Support, and continually strive to make improvements to how we best serve our players;
- Provide excellent leadership and support team development by establishing clear goals, fostering a culture of accountability, and providing training, coaching and mentoring;
- Management of internal player support staff;
- Management of external Support vendor(s) relationship; ensuring KPIs and quality standards are upheld, assessing volume and staffing needs;
- Deliver performance feedback and recognition, as well as managing team HR activities (time off requests, timesheets, etc.);
- Creating, modifying, updating and adjusting staff weekly schedules and deliverables;
- Improve player service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes and workflow;
- Monitoring our service levels and striving to constantly deliver and improve our response times, CSAT and internal KPIs;
- Working closely with partner teams to identify, investigate, and prioritize issues detrimental to player experience and health of the game;
- Championing the voice of the player and our player support teams internally, driving prioritization and resolution of critical issues;
- Continually improving self knowledge of player support best practices, tools, and techniques and sharing those insights with the team;
- Keep the team updated about end-to-end processes, policies, procedures, emerging issues, trends, and industry regulations to offer the best player experience.
What we're looking for :
- You play and enjoy video games, with a strong plus for those in the survival and/or horror genres;
- A minimum of 3 years of experience running Customer/Player Support operations;
- Experience working in the video game industry is a must; PC, Console, and Mobile experience preferred;
- You are a team player, and you know how to build a collaborative, supportive team dynamic;
- Experience managing the relationship with Customer Support/Player Support vendors;
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills are essential;
- A critical thinker that can evaluate issues and player sentiment while balancing the vocal minority;
- An analytical mindset with experience building support dashboards and/or reports is a strong plus;
- Hands-on experience with Zendesk and Helpshift are a must; Additional platforms are a nice to have;
- Experienced with developing regular reports and delivering that information into mixed-discipline teams;
- Experience working alongside Community teams to correlate player feedback is a strong plus.
Joining Behaviour means being part of a company that believes in equity and diversity. We base all employment decisions on merit, qualifications, and competence. We will never discriminate on the grounds of national or ethnic origin, health, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or disability. The masculine is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.
About Behaviour Interactive
Behaviour Interactive, Canada's largest independent game developer and publisher, was founded in 1992. With its award-winning original IP Dead by Daylight™ and the strategy RPG Game of Thrones Beyond the Wall™, Behaviour continues to grow as a leading global developer and now boasts more than 800 employees in its Montreal studio. Behaviour counts among its partners some of the world's most renowned brands including Activision, Microsoft, Nintendo, Sony, Ubisoft and many more.
See all open positions