Behavior Interactive is currently looking for a Talent Sourcing Partner who will be responsible for building a strong talent pipeline for key positions within the company.
Based on their understanding of BHVR's strategic directions and video game market trends, their main goal will be to develop and maintain a network of professionals who can meet BHVR's recruitment needs, lead initiatives to evolve the sourcing practice internally and be a strategic partner to the business.
In this role you will :
- Build strong relationships with recruiters and managers to understand their needs;
- Drive the process of finding candidates with our talent acquisition business partners to build a structured candidate pipeline, not only for current needs, but for the future based on your understanding of the company's strategy and future needs
- Create long term relationships with your candidates in order to better maintain a qualified pipeline to give us a strategic advantage in the market.
- Develop sourcing strategies to attract the best talents and ensure a high-touch candidate experience
- Keep abreast of best practices in sourcing tools and strategies to provide expertise to the recruitment team and managers
- Master the intelligence of the local, national and international video game market to prevent trends and news that could influence talent attraction;
- Create talent mapping to give recruiters and managers a better view of the talent market.
- Participate in the continuous improvement of recruitment process, tools, and best practices with the recruitment team;
What we're looking for :
Joining Behaviour means being part of a company that believes in equity and diversity. We base all employment decisions on merit, qualifications, and competence. We will never discriminate on the grounds of national or ethnic origin, health, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or disability. The masculine is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.
About Behaviour Interactive
Behaviour Interactive was founded in 1992 and is Canada’s largest independent game developer and publisher. Celebrating its 30th year, and with more than 900 full-time employees, the studio has enjoyed immense success with its original IP Dead by Daylight, which now has more than 50 million players around the world and across all platforms. Behaviour holds co-developer credits for some of the gaming industry’s largest titles (such as Assassin’s Creed, Gears 5 and Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1 & 2) and developed an unparalleled, award-winning culture within the gaming industry. Winner of Deloitte Canada’s Enterprise Fast 15 and Best Managed Company awards and listed one of the Best Places to Work – Canada by GamesIndustry.biz in 2021, Behaviour is a leading development studio cultivating career growth and talent development within the gaming industry. Behaviour counts among its partners some of the world’s most renowned brands, including Microsoft, Nintendo, Sony, and many more.
See all open positions