Behaviour Interactive is growing fast and we are looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist to join us and reinforce the team.
In this role, you will:
- Own the full life cycle recruitment in one or multiple key areas within our organization;
- Build a pipeline of top talent through researching and sourcing for candidates;
- Be obsessive about providing each candidate a great candidate experience;
- Stay abreast of relevant news in the gaming industry;
- Develop a strong understanding of the recruiting process and drive/recommend improvements;
- Utilize data to improve recruiting efficiency, drive innovation and influence hiring decisions.
What we're looking for:
- Previous experience as Talent Acquisition partner;
- Someone who works and leads with empathy and will recognize themselves in our culture & values;
- An autonomous, self-motivated and proactive team player;
- Strong project management skills - must be able to drive projects to delivery and to understand clearly varying stakeholders needs;
- Ability to deal with multitasking and meeting multiple and tight deadlines;
- Strong communicator, fluent in both French and English.
Joining Behaviour means being part of a company that believes in equity and diversity. We base all employment decisions on merit, qualifications, and competence. We will never discriminate on the grounds of national or ethnic origin, health, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or disability. The masculine is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.
About Behaviour Interactive
Behaviour Interactive, Canada's largest independent game developer and publisher, was founded in 1992. With its award-winning original IP Dead by Daylight™ and the strategy RPG Game of Thrones Beyond the Wall™, Behaviour continues to grow as a leading global developer and now boasts more than 800 employees in its Montreal studio. Behaviour counts among its partners some of the world's most renowned brands including Activision, Microsoft, Nintendo, Sony, Ubisoft and many more.
See all open positions