We are looking for the right person to join our hiring team as Talent Acquisition Coordinator. In this role, you will work closely with our Talent Acquisition Specialists and support them in a variety of ways. You will own all the administration needed to bring candidates to Behaviour for interviews and track their progress through the hiring process. You will have to maintain, organize and juggle both priorities and timeline.
In this role you will :
- Maintain the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to ensure candidate records are complete and that the recruitment process is fairly and accurately tracked;
- Be responsible for interview scheduling and coordination for interviews;
- Prepare candidates offer letters;
- Interact with candidates on pre-employment matters and assist with onboarding activities for new hires;
- Perform HR Admin tasks and gather data through our HR and Talent Acquisition systems;
- Have frequent collaboration with the broad HR team, hiring managers and candidates to improve processes and implement best practices in support of our candidate and employee experience;
- Support the team with Purchase Order coordination and budget reconciliation;
- Support the Talent Acquisition team in ad hoc tasks and projects.
What we're looking for :
- Ability to stay organized and effectively prioritize in a high volume environment;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Effective time management with ability to shift priorities when necessary;
- Attention to detail and sense of urgency;
- Ability to handle confidential and proprietary information;
- Enjoy meeting new people (us included!) and making them comfortable.
Joining Behaviour means being part of a company that believes in equity and diversity. We base all employment decisions on merit, qualifications, and competence. We will never discriminate on the grounds of national or ethnic origin, health, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or disability. The masculine is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.
About Behaviour Interactive
Behaviour Interactive, Canada's largest independent game developer and publisher, was founded in 1992. With its award-winning original IP Dead by Daylight™ and the strategy RPG Game of Thrones Beyond the Wall™, Behaviour continues to grow as a leading global developer and now boasts nearly 700 employees in its Montreal studio. Behaviour counts among its partners some of the world's most renowned brands including Activision, Microsoft, Nintendo, Sony, Ubisoft and many more.
See all open positions