As an artist (i.e. UI Artist, 3D Animator, Concept Artist, 3D Artist) you will work among our team to produce various game elements. If you aspire to conceptualize, model, or bring to life elements in our games, send us your portfolio!
What you need:
- You must have a valid work permit when applying to our posting;
- We would also need your resume and a portfolio – please make sure you include your password;
- Although the cover letter is optional, we strongly suggest that you take this opportunity to tell us more about your passion for video games.
In this role, you will:
- Ensures optimal game performance by understanding and respecting the technical guidelines and optimizing of artistic elements, while achieving the desired visual quality;
- Contribute to projects on various platform (mobile, console, PC).
Joining Behaviour means being part of a company that believes in equity and diversity. We base all employment decisions on merit, qualifications, and competence. We will never discriminate on the grounds of national or ethnic origin, health, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or disability. The masculine is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.
About Behaviour Interactive
Behaviour Interactive, Canada's largest independent game developer and publisher, was founded in 1992. With its award-winning original IP Dead by Daylight™ and the strategy RPG Game of Thrones Beyond the Wall™, Behaviour continues to grow as a leading global developer and now boasts more than 800 employees in its Montreal studio. Behaviour counts among its partners some of the world's most renowned brands including Activision, Microsoft, Nintendo, Sony, Ubisoft and many more.
See all open positions