In collaboration with a senior sound designer, the sound designer will create and implement audio for the game.
In this role you will :
- Create audio assets for characters and integrate them;
- Maintain and update sound event integration into animations;
- Record surface sounds for footsteps and impacts;
- Edit voice over recordings Sound design and mix for linear videos Implement audio in the game ;
- Test and validate audio in the game ;
- In collaboration with the marketing team, provide audio for linear cinematics .
What we’re looking for :
- Diploma in sound design, recording or music;
- Experience with the entire production cycle for a video game, from preproduction to live operations;
- General knowledge of techniques related to sound (recording, postproduction, foley, SFX, music);
- Experience with adding sound to a visual medium Excellent knowledge of industry tools (UE4, Wwise, Pro Tools, Perforce) ;
- Ability to respect deadlines and adapt to scheduling changes;
- Ability to work in close collaboration with a team Good organization skills, creative mind, troubleshooting skills;
- Bilingual (English - French);
- Passion for video games;
- A portfolio is required with your application.
Joining Behaviour means being part of a company that believes in equity and diversity. We base all employment decisions on merit, qualifications, and competence. We will never discriminate on the grounds of national or ethnic origin, health, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or disability. The masculine is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.
About Behaviour Interactive
Behaviour Interactive, Canada's largest independent game developer and publisher, was founded in 1992. With its award-winning original IP Dead by Daylight™ and the strategy RPG Game of Thrones Beyond the Wall™, Behaviour continues to grow as a leading global developer and now boasts nearly 700 employees in its Montreal studio. Behaviour counts among its partners some of the world's most renowned brands including Activision, Microsoft, Nintendo, Sony, Ubisoft and many more.
See all open positions