Our Build Automation team plays a key role in streamlining the tools and processes that enable production teams to iterate faster and smoother, allowing them to focus on quality experiences backed by reliable tools.
You would oversee the continuous build integration of projects spanning many genres and across gaming platforms, including notably PC and mobile. You will manage the implementation of best practices to maintain an efficient, robust and reliable build process meeting the unique requirements of each project. You will also be responsible for capacity planning and maintaining the growing build farm.
In this role, you will be working closely with developers, testers and project managers.
In this role, you will:
- Improve build scripts to support production;
- Ensure the robustness, reliability, efficiency, and reusability of the build system;
- Implement monitoring and metrics collection to enhance the quality of the service;
- Own configuration management used to maintain the build service;
- Support teams in milestone deliverables;
- Anticipate build farm resources and software;
- Provide client-oriented and service maintainer level of documentation;
- Manage build dependencies (SDKs, engine versions, environment variables);
- Take care of the versioning process;
- Carry out any other related tasks.
What we're looking for:
- Expert with Continuous Integration tools (e.g. Jenkins);
- Extensive knowledge of script language (e.g. Python, Groovy, Shell);
- Excellent SCM skills (Perforce, Git);
- Expertise in building mobile applications (iOS, Android);
- Experience with configuration management (e.g. Ansible, Saltstack, etc);
- Familiarity with Unity and/or Unreal Engine (or other engines);
- Solid experience with Linux, Windows and MacOS;
- Autonomous and well-structured individual.
Joining Behaviour means being part of a company that believes in equity and diversity. We base all employment decisions on merit, qualifications, and competence. We will never discriminate on the grounds of national or ethnic origin, health, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or disability. The masculine is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.
About Behaviour Interactive
Behaviour Interactive, Canada's largest independent game developer and publisher, was founded in 1992. With its award-winning original IP Dead by Daylight™ and the strategy RPG Game of Thrones Beyond the Wall™, Behaviour continues to grow as a leading global developer and now boasts nearly 700 employees in its Montreal studio. Behaviour counts among its partners some of the world's most renowned brands including Activision, Microsoft, Nintendo, Sony, Ubisoft and many more.
See all open positions