Our Build Automation team plays a key role in making our production teams productive and successful and allowing us to deliver our software reliably. In a context of multiple AAA mobile and PC projects in development or live, you would oversee the continuous build integration. You will be in charge of the implementation of best practices to maintain an efficient, robust and reliable build process. You will also be responsible for foreseeing build resources needs and maintaining the build farm. In this role, you will be working closely with testers, developers and project managers.
In this role, you will:
- Improve build script to support production;
- Ensure the robustness, reliability, efficiency, and reusability of the build system;
- Implement metrics to enhance the quality of the systems;
- Support teams in milestone deliverables;
- Anticipate build farm resources and software;
- Provide documentation on the process;
- Proceed to the software upgrade;
- Maintain build farm resources;
- Take care of the versioning process;
- Carry out any other related tasks.
What we're looking for:
- Expert with Continuous Integration tools (e.g. Jenkins);
- Extensive knowledge of script language (e.g. Python, shell);
- Excellent SCM skills (e.g. Perforce, GIT, etc.);
- Strong knowledge of cloud services (e.g. AWS);
- Expertise in building mobile applications (e.g. iOS, Android);
- Solid experience with Windows and MacOS;
- Autonomous and well-structured individual.
Joining Behaviour means being part of a company that believes in equity and diversity. We base all employment decisions on merit, qualifications, and competence. We will never discriminate on the grounds of national or ethnic origin, health, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or disability. The masculine is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.
About Behaviour Interactive
Behaviour Interactive, Canada's largest independent game developer and publisher, was founded in 1992. With its award-winning original IP Dead by Daylight™ and the strategy RPG Game of Thrones Beyond the Wall™, Behaviour continues to grow as a leading global developer and now boasts nearly 700 employees in its Montreal studio. Behaviour counts among its partners some of the world's most renowned brands including Activision, Microsoft, Nintendo, Sony, Ubisoft and many more.
See all open positions