Since several work modes are offered to all our employees (100% from home, Flex, 100% in-office), job opportunities posted here are available whether you live in Quebec or Ontario, unless indicated otherwise.
Behaviour Interactive is looking for a Senior User Acquisition Specialist to join our User Acquisition team. If you’re passionate about video games and have experience in performance marketing, paid media and advertising for PC/console games, then you’re the ideal candidate for this role.
The Senior UA Specialist will be part of our User Acquisition & Growth team, reporting directly to the Senior UA Manager and working closely with fellow UA specialists, data analysts, media agencies, and key stakeholders.
They will help drive the UA & performance strategy to plan, test, and execute effective UA campaigns for Behaviour Interactive’s newest titles.
In this role you will :
- Help in the development and execution of UA strategies of campaigns, media plan tests, and optimizations for new PC/console titles across various channels such as paid social, paid search, programmatic advertising, and more to drive user acquisition, revenue growth, and ROAS
- Lead UA tests end-to-end from hypotheses to measurement while following an agile approach, including brief creation, scoping, test design, and reporting
- Act as the main liaison between the UA team and key stakeholders for assigned projects
- Collaborate with UA team members, as well as Player Insights, Product, Marketing, Production, Technology, Player Experience, SBDP (Sales, Business Development, and Partnerships) to optimize conversion rates and user engagement on their assigned projects
- Monitor and analyze performance to identify opportunities for improvement, adjust campaigns as needed, and report performance to stakeholders
- Leverage learnings and insights to push the project to develop holistic customer journeys across all channels
What we're looking for :
- Diploma in Marketing, Product Management or in a related field;
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills;
- Prior experience in performance marketing, user acquisition, and/or advertising
- Innovative and influential style to push the team to try new approaches
- Proactive and passionate to make progress
- Autonomous and organized, with an ownership mindset
- Experience in video games a strong plus
Joining Behaviour means being part of a company that believes in equity and diversity. We base all employment decisions on merit, qualifications, and competence. We will never discriminate on the grounds of national or ethnic origin, health, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or disability. The masculine is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.
About Behaviour Interactive
Behaviour Interactive is the largest Canadian gaming studio, with more than 1,200 employees worldwide. Behaviour is best known for its flagship franchise, the multiplayer survival horror game Dead by Daylight™, which has entertained over 50 million players across multiple platforms. The studio is currently expanding its portfolio of original IP with multiple projects, including the highly anticipated base building and raiding title Meet Your Maker™. Behaviour has also established itself as one of the world’s foremost providers of external development services. The company has partnered with many of the gaming industry’s leaders, including Microsoft, Sony, EA, Warner, Netflix, and Take-Two, among many others. Over 30 years, Behaviour has developed an unparalleled, award-winning culture. The company was named one of the Best Places To Work in Canada by GamesIndustry.biz, and has been recognized with Deloitte Canada’s Enterprise Fast 15 and Best Managed Company awards. Headquartered in Montreal, Behaviour has expanded its global presence with studios in Toronto (Behaviour Toronto), Seattle (Midwinter Entertainment), and the United Kingdom (Behaviour UK – North).
See all open positions