As Senior Product Director for Dead by Daylight, reporting to the Head of Product Strategy , you will:
In this role you will :
- Be accountable for the overall Game KPIs and Business Performance of the project;
- Lead the P&L & Forecasting efforts in collaboration with Production;
- Drive the content & feature roadmap in collaboration with Creative, Production, Tech, Marketing, Player Insights;
- Manage, lead & grow a team of Product Managers;
- Be a game expert in current and incoming trends, understanding why the latest games are succeeding or failing;
- Provide the voice of the product in meetings and internal & external communication;
- Work with partners to improve our technology towards improved time-to-player and long-term sustainability;
- Be the voice of our players: Determine the research strategy to ensure product decisions are data-informed and meet user needs;
- Coordinate across the company to make sure that product requirements incorporate inputs from several partners including creative, tech, sales, finance, marketing, community management, customer support, security.
What we're looking for :
- Please note that you do not need to qualify for all requirements to be considered. We encourage you to apply if you can meet most of the requirements and are comfortable opening a dialog to be considered;
- 8+ years of product management experience;
- 3+ years of leadership in product;
- Built and managed product at scale;
- You have experience developing AAA games;
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities with cross-functional teams, guiding multi-disciplines to achieve a core goal;
- You know the importance of listening to player needs because you are a player too.
Joining Behaviour means being part of a company that believes in equity and diversity. We base all employment decisions on merit, qualifications, and competence. We will never discriminate on the grounds of national or ethnic origin, health, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or disability. The masculine is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.
About Behaviour Interactive
Behaviour Interactive was founded in 1992 and is Canada’s largest independent game developer and publisher. Celebrating its 30th year, and with more than 900 full-time employees, the studio has enjoyed immense success with its original IP Dead by Daylight, which now has more than 50 million players around the world and across all platforms. Behaviour holds co-developer credits for some of the gaming industry’s largest titles (such as Assassin’s Creed, Gears 5 and Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1 & 2) and developed an unparalleled, award-winning culture within the gaming industry. Winner of Deloitte Canada’s Enterprise Fast 15 and Best Managed Company awards and listed one of the Best Places to Work – Canada by GamesIndustry.biz in 2021, Behaviour is a leading development studio cultivating career growth and talent development within the gaming industry. Behaviour counts among its partners some of the world’s most renowned brands, including Microsoft, Nintendo, Sony, and many more.
See all open positions