Since several work modes are offered to all our employees (100% from home, Flex, 100% in-office), job opportunities posted here are available whether you live in Quebec or Ontario, unless indicated otherwise.
At Behaviour Interactive, we believe in giving everyone a fair shot. We embrace a diverse and creative environment where everyone is celebrated. We value folks of all ages, sex, ethnicity, colour, ethnic or national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, civil status, disability, or any other protected characteristics as per applicable law.
Basically, we respect and appreciate each other no matter who we are! If you have a disability and need some help accessing or using our website or application system, just reach out to us. We want your interview experience to be top-notch, so if there's anything we can do to make it more comfortable and positive, let us know at the time of the application.
Behaviour Interactive is looking for a Senior Systems Administrator to maintain its current infrastructure and help to design, plan, and implement a more scalable platform for our growing SaaS offering. You will serve as a technical expert, working directly with the Infrastructure Lead to deliver state-of-the-art solid and secured infrastructure, support, and connectivity.
In this role you will :
- Manage cloud infrastructure for SaaS applications;
- Work with the support teams to provide a stable and highly available infrastructure for our clients;
- Provide 2nd and 3rd-tier support for internal clients with hardware or software problems ;
- Contribute to maintaining access to all systems including internal systems and production environments ;
- Work directly with Client IT groups to set up VPN connections and answer questions about infrastructure and security ;
- Provide consulting and support for clients with on-premise deployments and in-house technology purchases and budgeting ;
- Collaborate on the maintenance and implementation of IT Security Policies, Disaster Recovery Plans and Policies, Change Management Policies, and Escalation Procedures ;
- Provide management and mentorship for junior team members.
What we're looking for :
- 8+ years of experience in Systems Administration, Network Engineering, SAN and Cloud/SAAS
- Capacity to prioritize various client deadlines, work on multiple tasks throughout the work week, and coordinate with other team members to serve customers effectively.
- Experience with managing Windows Server 2012 and later, including version upgrades.
- Experience with VMWare ESXi, Hyper-V, Azure, AWS and iSCSI SAN (Nimble or other vendors).
- Experience with iSCSI SAN (Nimble or other vendors).
- Scripting PowerShell or others.
- Network Security experience including the implementation or IT Security Policies and Security Audits.
- Experience with Fortinet Routers/Firewall configuration or similar.
- Experience with remote management of systems and managing remote access.
- Experience with Windows and Linux Services and Role, Microsoft SQL Server Management, Active Directory management and integration, LDAP, SAML, or other authentication technologie, Automated deployment technologies.
- Any security certification (CISSP, CISM, CISA, etc.) would be considered a serious advantage.
About Behaviour Interactive
Behaviour Interactive is the largest Canadian gaming studio, with more than 1,200 employees worldwide. Behaviour is best known for its flagship franchise, the multiplayer survival horror game Dead by Daylight™, which has entertained over 50 million players across multiple platforms. The studio is currently expanding its portfolio of original IP with multiple projects, including the highly anticipated base building and raiding title Meet Your Maker™. Behaviour has also established itself as one of the world’s foremost providers of external development services. The company has partnered with many of the gaming industry’s leaders, including Microsoft, Sony, EA, Warner, Netflix, and Take-Two, among many others. Over 30 years, Behaviour has developed an unparalleled, award-winning culture. The company was named one of the Best Places To Work in Canada by GamesIndustry.biz, and has been recognized with Deloitte Canada’s Enterprise Fast 15 and Best Managed Company awards. Headquartered in Montreal, Behaviour has expanded its global presence with studios in Toronto (Behaviour Toronto), Seattle (Midwinter Entertainment), and the United Kingdom (Behaviour UK - North and Behaviour UK - South).
See all open positions