As 3D Artist on our Marketing Art Team you will be required to produce assets for our games marketing campaigns.
In this role you will :
- Create high quality models, textures, environments, as well as organic objects in accordance with the artistic direction, and production deadlines;
- Polish, light and render new and pre-existing assets;
- Composite and complete postproduction on assets for use in other mediums such as video, web and print;
- Communicates with other departments to understand their needs and requirements.
What we’re looking for :
- 5+ years of experience in related industry as a 3D Artist;
- Good eye for form, color, and composition;
- Balanced experience between technical and artistic projects;
- Portfolio demonstrating lighting and rendering techniques using V-ray, or similar renderer;
- Mastery of the modeling component of the Autodesk Maya software. Relevant experience with other similar software - an asset;
- Highly skilled in Zbrush;
- Extensive knowledge of Photoshop, Substance Painter and Substance Designer;
- Experience with Character modeling and creation - an asset;
- Knowledge of the Unreal Engine - an asset;
- Ability to work in a team and communicate, orally and in writing, in a clear and concise manner;
- A portfolio is mandatory with your application.
Joining Behaviour means being part of a company that believes in equity and diversity. We base all employment decisions on merit, qualifications, and competence. We will never discriminate on the grounds of national or ethnic origin, health, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or disability. The masculine is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.
About Behaviour Interactive
Behaviour Interactive, Canada's largest independent game developer and publisher, was founded in 1992. With its award-winning original IP Dead by Daylight™ and the strategy RPG Game of Thrones Beyond the Wall™, Behaviour continues to grow as a leading global developer and now boasts nearly 700 employees in its Montreal studio. Behaviour counts among its partners some of the world's most renowned brands including Activision, Microsoft, Nintendo, Sony, Ubisoft and many more.
See all open positions