The Game Security Team Lead is an exciting new role within Behaviour, and we are looking for an exceptional individual within security space to take the lead. The Game Security Team Lead is responsible for providing guidance and direction for game security effort and reducing security risk by providing technical expertise to help guide the larger development team. This role involves team leadership, strategy, and provides an exciting opportunity for the right person to shape the future of Game Security within Behaviour Digital and ensure great player experiences within Dead by Daylight and Dead by Daylight Mobile!
In this role you will:
- Hire and mentor a team of Security Analysts;
- Document and propose technical solutions to security exploits and vulnerabilities;
- Prioritize security exploits and vulnerabilities in partnership with tech teams;
- Drive the development of tools & processes to support game security efforts across multiple games and internal projects;
- Establish best practices and KPIs for game security in partnership with development teams across the larger organization;
- Monitor and report against metrics and KPIs that impact game health and security.
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of experience as a team lead, 5+ years of experience as a game security specialist/engineer;
- A deep knowledge of Node.js and C++;
- You are a true team player and know how to collaborate with partner teams across the organization to drive positive results;
- Demonstrated experience with anti-cheat and anti-piracy technology;
- A solid understanding of common vulnerabilities and exploits in multiplayer games;
- Demonstrated experience with reverse engineering;
- Ability to multitask and perform under strict deadlines;
- Experience with Easy Anti-Cheat and Unreal Engine would be an asset;
- Experience with Amazon Web Services would be an asset;
- Experience with mobile free-to-play titles would be an asset;
- Has previously worked with outsourcing vendors and/or WFH staffing arrangements;
- A background working in, or in close partnership with Player Support, QA, and/or Community Management teams.
Joining Behaviour means being part of a company that believes in equity and diversity. We base all employment decisions on merit, qualifications, and competence. We will never discriminate on the grounds of national or ethnic origin, health, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or disability. The masculine is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.
About Behaviour Interactive
Behaviour Interactive, Canada's largest independent game developer and publisher, was founded in 1992. With its award-winning original IP Dead by Daylight™ and the strategy RPG Game of Thrones Beyond the Wall™, Behaviour continues to grow as a leading global developer and now boasts more than 800 employees in its Montreal studio. Behaviour counts among its partners some of the world's most renowned brands including Activision, Microsoft, Nintendo, Sony, Ubisoft and many more.
See all open positions