Behaviour is seeking a motivated Sales analytics manager to join the team responsible of Sales, Business Development and partnerships within the Marketing business unit, to work across Behaviour games portfolio. The Sales analytics manager will use quantitative and qualitative data to work cooperatively to build sales optimization strategies on digital and retail products. The ideal candidate is passionate about games and about finding new ways to improve its performance.
In this role you will :
- Take part in crafting and communicating the sales strategies
- Monitor the sales daily, to develop action plans to optimize the sales performance
- Working with Sales & Partnerships managers, identify opportunities, coordinate analysis and recommend optimizations
- Actively collaborate with data analysts to promote data-informed decision-making
- Design & conduct tests to optimize the sales strategies
- Present and communicate the sales performance results to immediate supervisor and other stakeholders
- Be proactive and suggest approaches to optimize performance
What we're looking for :
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field required and experience in the videogame industry preferred
- In-depth knowledge of current marketing and sales best practices
- Exceptional analytical, problem solving, communications, and teamwork skills
- Ability to make decisions based on the analysis of metrics, to follow up on these decisions, and to demonstrate their positive impact
- Excellent ability to present and communicate complex results at different layers in the organization
- Ability to build trust and relationships with teammates from various disciplines, to collaborate and influence decisions and outcomes
Joining Behaviour means being part of a company that believes in equity and diversity. We base all employment decisions on merit, qualifications, and competence. We will never discriminate on the grounds of national or ethnic origin, health, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or disability. The masculine is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.
About Behaviour Interactive
Behaviour Interactive was founded in 1992 and is Canada’s largest independent game developer and publisher. Celebrating its 30th year, and with more than 900 full-time employees, the studio has enjoyed immense success with its original IP Dead by Daylight, which now has more than 50 million players around the world and across all platforms. Behaviour holds co-developer credits for some of the gaming industry’s largest titles (such as Assassin’s Creed, Gears 5 and Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1 & 2) and developed an unparalleled, award-winning culture within the gaming industry. Winner of Deloitte Canada’s Enterprise Fast 15 and Best Managed Company awards and listed one of the Best Places to Work – Canada by GamesIndustry.biz in 2021, Behaviour is a leading development studio cultivating career growth and talent development within the gaming industry. Behaviour counts among its partners some of the world’s most renowned brands, including Microsoft, Nintendo, Sony, and many more.
See all open positions