As a Quality Assurance Team Lead, you will to help us make sure our games are of the highest quality possible. In this role, you would join and guide a team of testers and development testers whose members share a common interest for processes, gaming and securing a positive game experience for our players.
In this role you will :
- Lead and manage a team of testers and development testers dedicated to identifying issues both in a production and a live environment, and on multiple SKUs;
- Build the schedule for the quality assurance team;
- Assign tasks to testers;
- Help estimating time to accomplish test phases and commit to meeting all objectives;
- Coach and guide the development of the team members;
- Plan, organize, follow-up and evaluate the work of the team;
- Actively work with leads and people from other departments: producers, directors, designers, and artists;
- Perform other related duties when required.
What we're looking for :
- 5+ years of experience in quality assurance on PC and/or console games;
- 2+ years of experience as a Team Lead;
- High proficiency with JIRA, TestRail, TM4J;
- Good knowledge of computer software and software development;
- Detail oriented;
- A team player and proactive individual;
- Strong communication skills;
- A good understanding of spoken and written French and English.
Joining Behaviour means being part of a company that believes in equity and diversity. We base all employment decisions on merit, qualifications, and competence. We will never discriminate on the grounds of national or ethnic origin, health, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or disability. The masculine is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.
About Behaviour Interactive
Behaviour Interactive, Canada's largest independent game developer and publisher, was founded in 1992. With its award-winning original IP Dead by Daylight™ and the strategy RPG Game of Thrones Beyond the Wall™, Behaviour continues to grow as a leading global developer and now boasts nearly 700 employees in its Montreal studio. Behaviour counts among its partners some of the world's most renowned brands including Activision, Microsoft, Nintendo, Sony, Ubisoft and many more.
See all open positions