The QA Automation Developer intern works closely with the development team to ensure our backend services are of the highest quality in functionality and usability. He will have to improve the test infrastructure and code new automated functional and load tests.
Sound like something you’d like to do? Send us a spontaneous application and tell us more about your passion for video games!
In this role you will :
- Works with backend developers to automate testing, adding new test cases and improve methodologies.
- Works with development and DevOps to verify daily build health, feature integration and completion during implementation and debugging.
- Regularly tests builds as candidates for QA and Demo submissions.
- Assigns bugs in Agile tracker to developers through development cycles.
- Works directly with development on known issues and fine tunes end-user experience.
- Reviews existing documentation from a user perspective, improving content as required.
- Document, communicate and train the developers or other teams on the tools developed.
- Performs other tasks needed to support the backend team.
What we're looking for :
- Interest in the Software Development Life Cycle in general and video games in particular;
- Interest in software quality and test automation;
- Experience with development best practices such as source control, continuous integration, unit testing and design patterns;
- Ability to identify challenges and propose solutions.
Joining Behaviour means being part of a company that believes in equity and diversity. We base all employment decisions on merit, qualifications, and competence. We will never discriminate on the grounds of national or ethnic origin, health, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or disability. The masculine is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.
About Behaviour Interactive
Behaviour Interactive, Canada's largest independent game developer and publisher, was founded in 1992. With its award-winning original IP Dead by Daylight™ and the strategy RPG Game of Thrones Beyond the Wall™, Behaviour continues to grow as a leading global developer and now boasts more than 800 employees in its Montreal studio. Behaviour counts among its partners some of the world's most renowned brands including Activision, Microsoft, Nintendo, Sony, Ubisoft and many more.
See all open positions