As the Marketing Production Director, you will lead a multi-disciplinary group of talented people to create and manage the development of a wide range of marketing assets. Supporting the complete cycle of asset development, from the brief to complete the delivery, your goal is to deliver high-quality marketing assets based on the marketing vision by establishing the budget and the schedule. Are you game?
In this role you will :
- Oversee the quality of the development process with the production managers and leads to ensure that key project milestones are established and met;
- Contribute to the development of processes and tools for project management;
- Maintain a creative environment loaded with collaboration and cohesion;
- Ensure healthy, trustful, and smooth communication with all partners;
- Manage resources according to the given budget;
- Plan and manage regular budget reports;
- Conduct risk analyses on a regular basis and develop mitigation plans to ensure successful development
- Manage the key deliverables and deadlines, by prioritizing tasks and responsibilities to optimize team performance;
- Be responsible for the yearly performance evaluation process for the team.
What we're looking for :
- Over 10 years of experience including 5 in management;
- Ability to quickly adapt to change in a fast-paced environment;
- In-depth knowledge of the gaming industry and production processes;
- Ability to manage competing priorities and work effectively under pressure;
- Excellent knowledge of issue and project management software (e.g., Jira) and other task tracking tools;
- Excellent knowledge of project management methodologies (e.g., Agile);
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Joining Behaviour means being part of a company that believes in equity and diversity. We base all employment decisions on merit, qualifications, and competence. We will never discriminate on the grounds of national or ethnic origin, health, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or disability. The masculine is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.
About Behaviour Interactive
Behaviour Interactive was founded in 1992 and is Canada’s largest independent game developer and publisher. Celebrating its 30th year, and with more than 900 full-time employees, the studio has enjoyed immense success with its original IP Dead by Daylight, which now has more than 50 million players around the world and across all platforms. Behaviour holds co-developer credits for some of the gaming industry’s largest titles (such as Assassin’s Creed, Gears 5 and Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1 & 2) and developed an unparalleled, award-winning culture within the gaming industry. Winner of Deloitte Canada’s Enterprise Fast 15 and Best Managed Company awards and listed one of the Best Places to Work – Canada by GamesIndustry.biz in 2021, Behaviour is a leading development studio cultivating career growth and talent development within the gaming industry. Behaviour counts among its partners some of the world’s most renowned brands, including Microsoft, Nintendo, Sony, and many more.
See all open positions