Behaviour is seeking a motivated product manager to join the team responsible for the development and financial optimization of its next game. The product manager will use quantitative and qualitative data to work cooperatively to prioritize and plan functionalities in the short to long term. The ideal candidate is passionate about games and about finding new ways to optimize their performance.
In this role you will :
- Take part in crafting and communicating the product’s vision, and develop marketing strategies accordingly;
- Communicate the product’s vision and strategy to internal audiences and to external partners;
- Work directly with teammates across all disciplines. As product/business owner, understand the creation, development, launch, and live services of PC/Console games;
- Conduct market research to understand target users and formulate the products vision and positioning;
- Working with the Marketing team, coordinate and implement marketing strategies and event marketing activities, including marketing for streaming platforms and user acquisition campaigns;
- Actively collaborate with the Marketing and PR teams, and with the Community Manager to develop community and social media initiatives;
- Oversee the game’s optimization and performance;
- Collaborate with data analysts to identify and follow up on the game’s KPIs;
- Monitor the product daily, to develop action plans to optimize the game’s performance;
- Present and communicate the game’s performance results to immediate supervisor and other product stakeholders;
- Be proactive and suggest functionalities to optimize the game performance;
- Conduct A/B and multivariate tests to optimize the game’s engagement, virality, and monetization.
What we're looking for :
- In-depth knowledge of current marketing best practices;
- At least 5 years’ experience in game development is required;
- Good knowledge of game design and experience with live games is strongly desired;
- Ability to build trust and relationships with teammates from various disciplines, to collaborate and influence decisions and outcomes;
- Excellent ability to present and communicate complex results at different layers in the organization;
- Ability to make decisions based on the analysis of metrics, to follow up on these decisions, and to demonstrate their positive impact;
- Exceptional analytical, problem solving, communications, and teamwork skills;
- Inspiring leadersip skills;
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field, with extensive experience in the video games industry.
Joining Behaviour means being part of a company that believes in equity and diversity. We base all employment decisions on merit, qualifications, and competence. We will never discriminate on the grounds of national or ethnic origin, health, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or disability. The masculine is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.
About Behaviour Interactive
Behaviour Interactive, Canada's largest independent game developer and publisher, was founded in 1992. With its award-winning original IP Dead by Daylight™ and the strategy RPG Game of Thrones Beyond the Wall™, Behaviour continues to grow as a leading global developer and now boasts more than 800 employees in its Montreal studio. Behaviour counts among its partners some of the world's most renowned brands including Activision, Microsoft, Nintendo, Sony, Ubisoft and many more.
See all open positions