Behaviour is looking for a Product Manager to join the team responsible for the roadmap and business performance of Dead by Daylight or one of its projects under development. The Product Manager will use quantitative and qualitative data to drive feature planning and prioritization (short, mid and long-term roadmaps), balancing business goals and ensuring a fun experience for our players while building an engaged community.
In this role you will :
- Take ownership of feature Product Requirements & Live Operation Events and drive it with cross functional team (Design/Art/Marketing/Community/Tech and Production);
- Monitor the product daily, to develop action plans to optimize the game’s performance;
- Present and communicate the game’s performance results to Product stakeholders;
- Conduct market research in collaboration with Marketing & Player Insights to understand target audience, formulate product vision and positioning;
- Analyze and suggest features, content & live operations to optimize the game performance;
- Drive the organization of Playtests & A/B and multivariate tests to optimize the game’s engagement, virality, and monetization;
What we're looking for :
- In-depth knowledge of current Live Service market best practices;
- Around 3 to 5 years’ experience in Product Management or equivalent;
- Good knowledge of game design and experience with live games operations is strongly desired;
- Ability to build trust and relationships with teammates from various disciplines, to collaborate and influence decisions and outcomes;
- Excellent ability to present and communicate complex results at different layers in the organization;
- Ability to make decisions based on the analysis of metrics, to follow up on these decisions, and to demonstrate their positive impact ;
- Ability to use SQL to self-serve data is a plus;
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field, with extensive experience in the video games industry;
Joining Behaviour means being part of a company that believes in equity and diversity. We base all employment decisions on merit, qualifications, and competence. We will never discriminate on the grounds of national or ethnic origin, health, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or disability. The masculine is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.
About Behaviour Interactive
Behaviour Interactive was founded in 1992 and is Canada’s largest independent game developer and publisher. Celebrating its 30th year, and with more than 900 full-time employees, the studio has enjoyed immense success with its original IP Dead by Daylight, which now has more than 50 million players around the world and across all platforms. Behaviour holds co-developer credits for some of the gaming industry’s largest titles (such as Assassin’s Creed, Gears 5 and Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1 & 2) and developed an unparalleled, award-winning culture within the gaming industry. Winner of Deloitte Canada’s Enterprise Fast 15 and Best Managed Company awards and listed one of the Best Places to Work – Canada by GamesIndustry.biz in 2021, Behaviour is a leading development studio cultivating career growth and talent development within the gaming industry. Behaviour counts among its partners some of the world’s most renowned brands, including Microsoft, Nintendo, Sony, and many more.
See all open positions