Since several work modes are offered to all our employees (100% from home, Flex, 100% in-office), job opportunities posted here are available whether you live in Quebec or Ontario, unless indicated otherwise.
Behaviour is looking for a Senior Product Manager or a Product Manager to join the team responsible for the roadmap and business performance of Dead by Daylight or one of its projects under development. The Product Manager will use quantitative and qualitative data to drive feature planning and prioritization (short, mid and long-term roadmaps), balancing business goals and ensuring a fun experience for our players while building an engaged community.
In this role you will :
- Take ownership of feature Product Requirements & Live Operation Events and drive it with cross functional team (Design/Art/Marketing/Community/Tech and Production);
- Monitor the product daily, to develop action plans to optimize the game’s performance;
- Present and communicate the game’s performance results to Product stakeholders;
- Conduct market research in collaboration with Marketing & Player Insights to understand target audience, formulate product vision and positioning;
- Analyze and suggest features, content & live operations to optimize the game performance;
- Drive the organization of Playtests & A/B and multivariate tests to optimize the game’s engagement, virality, and monetization;
What we're looking for :
- In-depth knowledge of current Live Service market best practices;
- Around 3 to 5 years’ experience in Product Management or equivalent; or 5 years and more ( senior )
- Good knowledge of game design and experience with live games operations is strongly desired;
- Ability to build trust and relationships with teammates from various disciplines, to collaborate and influence decisions and outcomes;
- Excellent ability to present and communicate complex results at different layers in the organization;
- Ability to make decisions based on the analysis of metrics, to follow up on these decisions, and to demonstrate their positive impact ;
- Ability to use SQL to self-serve data is a plus;
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field, with extensive experience in the video games industry;
Joining Behaviour means being part of a company that believes in equity and diversity. We base all employment decisions on merit, qualifications, and competence. We will never discriminate on the grounds of national or ethnic origin, health, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or disability. The masculine is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.
About Behaviour Interactive
Behaviour Interactive is the largest Canadian gaming studio, with more than 1,200 employees worldwide. Behaviour is best known for its flagship franchise, the multiplayer survival horror game Dead by Daylight™, which has entertained over 50 million players across multiple platforms. The studio is currently expanding its portfolio of original IP with multiple projects, including the highly anticipated base building and raiding title Meet Your Maker™. Behaviour has also established itself as one of the world’s foremost providers of external development services. The company has partnered with many of the gaming industry’s leaders, including Microsoft, Sony, EA, Warner, Netflix, and Take-Two, among many others. Over 30 years, Behaviour has developed an unparalleled, award-winning culture. The company was named one of the Best Places To Work in Canada by GamesIndustry.biz, and has been recognized with Deloitte Canada’s Enterprise Fast 15 and Best Managed Company awards. Headquartered in Montreal, Behaviour has expanded its global presence with studios in Toronto (Behaviour Toronto), Seattle (Midwinter Entertainment), and the United Kingdom (Behaviour UK – North).
See all open positions