Since several work modes are offered to all our employees (100% from home, Flex, 100% in-office), job opportunities posted here are available whether you live in Quebec or Ontario, unless indicated otherwise.
The Producer’s role is to lead a multi-disciplinary group of awesomely talented people to create and manage the development planning of a wide range of digital products. Supporting the complete cycle of product development, from design to delivery of the final product, his goal is also to reach an exceptional level of customer satisfaction. The Producer is responsible for delivering a quality product while making certain it executes upon the customer vision. They are responsible for the budget and the schedule to build a great product.
In this role you will:
- Project management•Give clear direction on projects, empathetic to project constraints and challenges while respecting the client vision and priority;
- •Oversee the quality of the development process with PMs/Associate Producers and Leads to ensure that key project milestones are established, met, and ideally surpassed while adapting to changes;
- •Management of resources according to the given budget to ensure the optimal growth of the project;
- •Maintain a creative and collaborative environment, motivate team members, and nurture team health;
- •Coordinate the work of the project teams to carry out all the production of the projects under your responsibility;
- •Control the progress, costs, and quality of the implementation of mandates/projects;
- •Ensure operations are profitable and that the objectives are met or exceeded;
- •Plan and manage regular budget reports;
- •Conduct risk analyses on a regular basis and develop mitigation plans to ensure successful development;
- •Deliver "sprint" versions to clients or other stakeholders for review;
- •Ensure proper management of daily reports to optimize the efficiency of multidisciplinary teams.•Identify the velocity problems of his teams;
- •Participate in client calls and document action points;
- •Perform preliminary project evaluations and analyses;
- •Contribute to the development of processes and tools for project management;
- •Be accountable for the quality, budget, and delivery date of the product to the client.Customer management•Manage the relationship with customers by ensuring to maintain good communication and carefully manage expectations throughout the production process;
- •Responsible for briefing experts on projects;
- •Responsible for customer satisfaction;
- •Responsible to build and strengthen the relationship with his principal client(s);
- •Keep on the lookout for potential needs and contract renewals.Communication•Ensure healthy, trustful, and smooth communication with clients (make sure to understand their needs and constraints and find solutions to achieve the given mandate);
- •Demonstrate informed judgment regarding the frequency and level of communication to use with clients;
- •Make clients feel comfortable and informed explaining clearly the “why” and “how” of the action plans;
- •Ability to listen and interpret client speech accurately.Administrative Responsibilities•Coach the junior producers/leads/PM and assist in the resolution of complex problems, and growing their knowledge;
- •Be an active decision-maker in the hiring process;
- •Participate in the daily life of the department and help improve organization and process.
What we’re looking for:
- •More than 5 years of related experience in a digital environment;
- •Knowledge of the game market and platforms;
- •3+ years of experience managing multiple cross-discipline teams;
- •3+ years of experience working on Scrum and Agile development environment;
- •Conflict Resolution;
- •Acute detail orientation;
- •Risks analysis and mitigation;
- •Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- •Multicultural awareness;
- •Ownership and accountability;
- •Strong team leadership skills;
- •Strong business acumen;
- •Fluent in English and French.
Joining Behaviour means being part of a company that believes in equity and diversity. We base all employment decisions on merit, qualifications, and competence. We will never discriminate on the grounds of national or ethnic origin, health, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or disability. The masculine is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.
About Behaviour Interactive
Celebrating its 30th year, and with more than 1,000 full-time employees, the studio has enjoyed immense success with its original IP Dead by Daylight, which now has more than 50 million players around the world and across all platforms. Behaviour holds co-developer credits for some of the gaming industry’s largest titles (such as Assassin’s Creed, Gears 5, Call of Duty and Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1 & 2) and developed an unparalleled, award-winning culture within the gaming industry. Winner of Deloitte Canada’s Enterprise Fast 15 and Best Managed Company awards and listed as one of the Best Places To Work – Canada by GamesIndustry.biz in 2021, Behaviour is a leading development studio, cultivating career growth and talent development within the gaming industry. Behaviour counts among its partners some of the world’s most renowned brands, including Microsoft, Sony, EA, Warner, 2K and many more.
See all open positions