Since several work modes are offered to all our employees (100% from home, Flex, 100% in-office), job opportunities posted here are available whether you live in Quebec or Ontario, unless indicated otherwise.
In the role of Principal Data Analyst, you’ll be able to have a direct impact on the evolution of the data analyst profession at Behaviour. In addition to contributing to the vision and requirements of this profession, you’ll work with the team’s managers to ensure the constant evolution of team members and practices.
In this role you will :
- Support the team and partners with advanced analytics expertise;
- Lead by example in communication and leadership;
- Support the Analytics Director to influence the vision of analytics and its evolution within the company;
- Act as one of the key players in the design and development of data infrastructure and analytics solutions to help make the best decisions;
- Collaborate with Production, Finance, Marketing, the Product team, and the Data Development team to standardize data and performance indicators;
- Identify, synthesize, and disseminate learnings from our data and analytics launches and game operations;
- Monitor field and industry best practices and analytical solutions to share knowledge with the rest of the group;
- Support team members to ensure telemetry and reporting start-up on new projects, and define quality standards for data analysts;
- Act as an agent of change and a vector of innovation in your field of expertise;
- Use your expertise as an analyst to mentor and advise data analysts in their work and coach them as needed.
What we're looking for :
- Several years of experience in analytics, business strategy, and data analysis;
- Excellent knowledge of advanced statistical methods and approaches;
- Expertise in data management, SQL, and the use of multiple data sources;
- Ability to structure complex and ambiguous issues, derive data-based learning, and popularize information for various audiences, including the executive team;
- Strong data visualization and presentation skills and ability to narrate analysis;
- Ability to influence different functions within the organization to implement recommendations;
- Proactive approach when interacting with team management to identify cross-functional improvement priorities leading to quality and productivity gains.
Joining Behaviour means being part of a company that believes in equity and diversity. We base all employment decisions on merit, qualifications, and competence. We will never discriminate on the grounds of national or ethnic origin, health, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or disability. The masculine is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.
About Behaviour Interactive
Celebrating its 30th year, and with more than 1,000 full-time employees, the studio has enjoyed immense success with its original IP Dead by Daylight, which now has more than 50 million players around the world and across all platforms. Behaviour holds co-developer credits for some of the gaming industry’s largest titles (such as Assassin’s Creed, Gears 5, Call of Duty and Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1 & 2) and developed an unparalleled, award-winning culture within the gaming industry. Winner of Deloitte Canada’s Enterprise Fast 15 and Best Managed Company awards and listed as one of the Best Places To Work – Canada by GamesIndustry.biz in 2021, Behaviour is a leading development studio, cultivating career growth and talent development within the gaming industry. Behaviour counts among its partners some of the world’s most renowned brands, including Microsoft, Sony, EA, Warner, 2K and many more.
See all open positions