As a Performance Marketing Analyst at Behaviour Interactive, you will contribute directly and influence our product growth strategy. As part of the larger Player Insights team, you will work with data analysts and data developers, and collaborate with our marketing and product management teams. Behaviour wants to bring its unique game experience to the greatest number of people possible, and you will help make it happen.
In this role you will :
- Work with the User Acquisition Manager to conceptualize, execute, and report on player acquisition campaigns;
- Perform continuous analysis and reporting on on-going and past campaigns to provide insights and foresights to leadership and stakeholders;
- Aid in the development of attribution models, forecasting, and projections;
- Ensure proper implementation of data tracking and analytics;
- Collaborate daily with other analytics teams, marketing partners, and production stakeholders;
- Identify the sources and data required for high-quality analysis and reporting;
- Contribute to the implementation of best practices by setting up processes that will ensure data quality and data security, enable investigation of anomalies, and support our data governance initiatives;
- Document and share information related to the tasks performed.
What we're looking for :
- 3+ years of experience in e-commerce, digital media, SEM and SEO execution, and advertising;
- Experience working with various marketing channels to scope and implement tracking requirements or various web analytics packages;
- Knowledge of predictive and prescriptive marketing analytics;
- Knowledge of performance marketing reporting, and of industry best practices;
- Robust knowledge of SQL, Power BI, Excel, and analytics platforms;
- Bachelor’s degree in a marketing-related field, business analytics, statistics, computer science or mathematics;
- Strong business acumen and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
Joining Behaviour means being part of a company that believes in equity and diversity. We base all employment decisions on merit, qualifications, and competence. We will never discriminate on the grounds of national or ethnic origin, health, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or disability. The masculine is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.
About Behaviour Interactive
Celebrating its 30th year, and with more than 1,000 full-time employees, the studio has enjoyed immense success with its original IP Dead by Daylight, which now has more than 50 million players around the world and across all platforms. Behaviour holds co-developer credits for some of the gaming industry’s largest titles (such as Assassin’s Creed, Gears 5, Call of Duty and Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1 & 2) and developed an unparalleled, award-winning culture within the gaming industry. Winner of Deloitte Canada’s Enterprise Fast 15 and Best Managed Company awards and listed as one of the Best Places To Work – Canada by GamesIndustry.biz in 2021, Behaviour is a leading development studio, cultivating career growth and talent development within the gaming industry. Behaviour counts among its partners some of the world’s most renowned brands, including Microsoft, Sony, EA, Warner, 2K and many more.
See all open positions