As Motion Graphic Designer at Behaviour, you will be creating and animating a variety of marketing assets through various digital projects. Check out the kind of project we do here
. Sounds fun? Send us your resume and your portfolio!
In this role you will :
- Create promotional videos;
- Design and produce marketing motion graphics for the various internal brands and licensed products;
- Ensure that all pertaining work respects Behaviour standards and its corporate identity as well as any brand associated with the project;
- Update collateral and assets with new material or modified layouts.
What we're looking for :
- Ability to work in both 2D and 3D;
- Well versed in the Adobe Suite, After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop and Cinema4D;
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced team environment;
- Ability to work with multiple internal clients and projects simultaneously.
To be considered for this internship, you must:
- Submit your portfolio along with your resume;
- Be eligible to work in Canada at the time of your application;
- Be available to work 37.5 hours per week.
Internship dates are flexible, depending on the business needs and the candidate’s availabilities.
Joining Behaviour means being part of a company that believes in equity and diversity. We base all employment decisions on merit, qualifications, and competence. We will never discriminate on the grounds of national or ethnic origin, health, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or disability. The masculine is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.
About Behaviour Interactive
Behaviour Interactive, Canada's largest independent game developer and publisher, was founded in 1992. With its award-winning original IP Dead by Daylight™ and the strategy RPG Game of Thrones Beyond the Wall™, Behaviour continues to grow as a leading global developer and now boasts more than 800 employees in its Montreal studio. Behaviour counts among its partners some of the world's most renowned brands including Activision, Microsoft, Nintendo, Sony, Ubisoft and many more.
See all open positions