As a mobile systems programmer, you will actively participate in the development of the iOS and Android versions of Dead by Daylight. You will implement and refine the game experience of our players, be an integral part of the development team, and be responsible for the design, implementation, debugging and optimization of game features on iOS and Android.
In this role you will :
- Work within a cross-discipline team on the development of various game, systems, and engine features on iOS and Android, for the Mobile version of Dead by Daylight.
- Write clear, maintainable, and well-documented code.
- Test the newly implemented features thoroughly.
- Debug your code to ensure optimal quality.
- Optimize memory and performance bottlenecks on the mobile platforms.
- Participate actively in code reviews.
- Actively propose improvements to the code base.
What we're looking for :
- You possess 3 years of experience working on the iOS and Android platforms, tools (Xcode, ADB) and SDKs (NDK.)
- You have been writing clear and maintainable code for at least 3 years.
- You are really comfortable with programming – especially in C++. Experience with Java and Objective C is a plus.
- You love solving challenging technical problems with effective and practical solutions.
- You are well versed in software engineering principles.
- You are able to prioritize, plan, and organize your work within deadlines.
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Joining Behaviour means being part of a company that believes in equity and diversity. We base all employment decisions on merit, qualifications, and competence. We will never discriminate on the grounds of national or ethnic origin, health, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or disability. The masculine is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.
About Behaviour Interactive
Behaviour Interactive, Canada's largest independent game developer and publisher, was founded in 1992. With its award-winning original IP Dead by Daylight™ and the strategy RPG Game of Thrones Beyond the Wall™, Behaviour continues to grow as a leading global developer and now boasts more than 800 employees in its Montreal studio. Behaviour counts among its partners some of the world's most renowned brands including Activision, Microsoft, Nintendo, Sony, Ubisoft and many more.
See all open positions