Reporting to the Senior Production Manager, Marketing, the Production Manager will oversee the production schedule for all creative materials and ensure brand consistency and high-quality assets are utilized in all communication mediums. The Production Manager will ensure that the internal creative team is prepared and able to ship quality marketing content to internal clients.
In this role you will :
- Establish the overall project planning and identify milestones in consultation with the Senior Production Manager and the clients, and communicate information quickly and succinctly to the team;
- Responsible for key deliverables and deadlines, by prioritizing tasks and responsibilities to optimize team performance;
- Ensure the production tracking tool is kept updated daily with notes and critical information;
- Adapt the production plan and communicate changes to all parties involved as required;
- Track, monitor, and analyze the production schedule; rescoping & adjusting strategies when needed. Make sure the timelines are respected;
- Work closely with the Creative team (art directors, graphic designers, 3d artists and video editors) to ensure that the requirements (briefs) of the customers are met;
- Partner with internal teams (Brand, Communications, etc.) to understand their requirements and assess deadlines;
- Participate in the planning, development, and implementation of creative and marketing campaigns with the Brand, Communications, PR, Corporate Communications teams;
- Serve as a key link between the all stakeholders (collects info, conduct client meetings, and transmit information;
- Take responsibility for knowing the details of the schedule;
- Keep track of the budgeted hours and help make production strategies to ensure the projects assigned are within scope;
- Regularly meet with the Senior Production Manager to allocate tasks, discuss progress and setbacks, communicate milestones, prioritize deliverables, present updates, address concerns, etc.;
- Manage all business needs for Creative Services and Events.
What we're looking for :
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in production management;
- Degree in project management, production management, or equivalent;
- Knowledge of the industry and project production processes;
- Proficiency in project management software (bonus point for JIRA, Shotgrid, Confluence); Extensive knowledge of Excel and Office Suite;
- Autonomy, strong planning, organizational and time management skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of personnel;
- Ability to maintain project schedules and milestone documentation, monitoring the progress of department milestones and individual tasks against those schedules;
- Ability to work effectively with a large amount of ambiguity and adapt easily to change;
- Strategic thinking;
- Collaborative and positive leadership, you seek win-win outcomes wherever possible;
- Ability to deal with situations requiring reconciling pragmatism with creativity;
- Diplomacy and interpersonal skills, ability to establish true and lasting interpersonal relationships;
- Experience guiding and leading small cross-discipline teams would be an asset.
Joining Behaviour means being part of a company that believes in equity and diversity. We base all employment decisions on merit, qualifications, and competence. We will never discriminate on the grounds of national or ethnic origin, health, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or disability. The masculine is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.
About Behaviour Interactive
Behaviour Interactive, Canada's largest independent game developer and publisher, was founded in 1992. With its award-winning original IP Dead by Daylight™ and the strategy RPG Game of Thrones Beyond the Wall™, Behaviour continues to grow as a leading global developer and now boasts more than 800 employees in its Montreal studio. Behaviour counts among its partners some of the world's most renowned brands including Activision, Microsoft, Nintendo, Sony, Ubisoft and many more.
See all open positions