Since several work modes are offered to all our employees (100% from home, Flex, 100% in-office), job opportunities posted here are available whether you live in Quebec or Ontario, unless indicated otherwise.
Behaviour Interactive is seeking an Events Manager to join our Marketing-Communications team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing, executing, and reporting on Behaviour’s digital and in-person events programs across the portfolio (tradeshows, broadcasts, live streams, press tours, etc.). Your go-getter attitude, creativity, organizational skills, and vision will contribute to the awareness of our games and player acquisition and retention. You will manage the entire process from the strategy and planning stage, right through to running the events and carrying out the post-event evaluation.
In this role you will :
- Conceptualize, develop, and execute the international events strategy for our entire portfolio of games (tradeshows, broadcasts, live streams, tournaments, press tours, etc.) in collaboration with internal stakeholders and external partners;
- Create innovative out-of-game experiences that delight players and create lasting memories for years to come;
- Contribute to a best-in-class marketing strategy and drive the acquisition of new players across our portfolio;
- Set exceptional event management standards within Behaviour;
- Coordinate all events management operations;
- Source and negotiate with vendors;
- Collaborate with Marketing and Player Experience teams to promote events;
- Track event activations and report on KPIs;
- Manage budgets and ensure adherence.
What we're looking for :
- Proven experience as an events manager, preferably in the entertainment industry;
- Experience managing internal and external stakeholders;
- Skilled in project management;
- Great problem-solving skills;
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills;
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and stay on top of all of them;
- Open to moderate to frequent travel.
Joining Behaviour means being part of a company that believes in equity and diversity. We base all employment decisions on merit, qualifications, and competence. We will never discriminate on the grounds of national or ethnic origin, health, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or disability. The masculine is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.
About Behaviour Interactive
Celebrating its 30th year, and with more than 1,000 full-time employees, the studio has enjoyed immense success with its original IP Dead by Daylight, which now has more than 50 million players around the world and across all platforms. Behaviour holds co-developer credits for some of the gaming industry’s largest titles (such as Assassin’s Creed, Gears 5, Call of Duty and Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1 & 2) and developed an unparalleled, award-winning culture within the gaming industry. Winner of Deloitte Canada’s Enterprise Fast 15 and Best Managed Company awards and listed as one of the Best Places To Work – Canada by GamesIndustry.biz in 2021, Behaviour is a leading development studio, cultivating career growth and talent development within the gaming industry. Behaviour counts among its partners some of the world’s most renowned brands, including Microsoft, Sony, EA, Warner, 2K and many more.
See all open positions