Since several work modes are offered to all our employees (100% from home, Flex, 100% in-office), job opportunities posted here are available whether you live in Quebec or Ontario, unless indicated otherwise.
As a Marketing Coordinator at Behaviour Interactive, you participate in the development and execution of the marketing and communication strategy of one of our game. As part of the marketing team, you will work under the supervision of the Associate Brand Manager and in collaboration with the rest of the Marketing Team.
In this role you will :
- Develop detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, budget;
- Determine and assess resource requirements, identify and analyze available resources (in-house teams, freelancers) for the realization of the project;
- Coordinate internal/external resources and third parties/vendors;
- Develop plan and manage the project execution to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, tracks progress and scope;
- Manage the integration of third-party tasks, tracks effort and reviews deliverables;
- Anticipate issues and proactively takes initiative to find solutions to problems;
- Coordinate production of advertising elements on all platforms;
- Any other task of a similar nature related to the job duties, requested by the supervisor or required by its functions (creation and production of documents, organizing meetings, rankings, etc.)
What we're looking for :
- 1 to 3 years of experience in Communication / Advertising Agency organization a definite plus;
- Experience with digital advertising, a definite plus;
- Good judgment and problem-solving oriented;
- Strong organizational and time management skills with attention to detail and accuracy of work;
- Able to multi-task and juggle many projects at once in a fast-paced environment;
- Versatile, methodical, rigorous;
- Able to work independently and as part of a team;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Joining Behaviour means being part of a company that believes in equity and diversity. We base all employment decisions on merit, qualifications, and competence. We will never discriminate on the grounds of national or ethnic origin, health, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or disability. The masculine is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.
About Behaviour Interactive
Celebrating its 30th year, and with more than 1,000 full-time employees, the studio has enjoyed immense success with its original IP Dead by Daylight, which now has more than 50 million players around the world and across all platforms. Behaviour holds co-developer credits for some of the gaming industry’s largest titles (such as Assassin’s Creed, Gears 5, Call of Duty and Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1 & 2) and developed an unparalleled, award-winning culture within the gaming industry. Winner of Deloitte Canada’s Enterprise Fast 15 and Best Managed Company awards and listed as one of the Best Places To Work – Canada by GamesIndustry.biz in 2021, Behaviour is a leading development studio, cultivating career growth and talent development within the gaming industry. Behaviour counts among its partners some of the world’s most renowned brands, including Microsoft, Sony, EA, Warner, 2K and many more.
See all open positions