Since several work modes are offered to all our employees (100% from home, Flex, 100% in-office), job opportunities posted here are available whether you live in Quebec or Ontario, unless indicated otherwise.
As a Marketing Coordinator Intern at Behaviour Interactive, you contribute to the development and execution of the marketing and communication strategy of one of our games. You will be part of the Brand team and collaborating with all of the Marketing Team in the tasks below. If you’re passionate about video games and you have experience as a marketing coordinator, we definitely want to hear from you. Are you game? 🎮
To be considered for this internship, you must:
-Send us your resume and tell us about your passion for videogames;
-Be able to work 37,5 hours/week for four (4) months starting in MAY;
- Be eligible to work in Canada (Quebec or Ontario) at the time of your application.
Why join Behaviour for your next internship?
· Flexible work policy; Full@Home, Full@Office or Flex is offered to all employees;
· Two amazing offices to choose from (Montreal🥯 or Toronto 🏀);
· Delicious FREE breakfast and lunches made by our chef at the Montreal office’s BEstro 👨🍳;
· 250$ BEHappy expense reimbursement to buy whatever makes you... Happy ! ;
· A chance to grow your skills and potentially be offered a full-time position at the end of your internship 🤩.
In this role you will :
- Contribute to the creation of creative brief, objectives, messages, production, and delivery of communication elements with graphic designers or communication agencies: in-game assets, screenshots, game captures, banners, etc.;
- Help develop communication plans in coordination with internal and external teams;
- Collaborate with the Brand Marketing team to ensure the consistency and quality of brand elements at all levels and on all platforms;
- Assist teams of marketing specialists by providing assets, maintaining consistency and visibility on the projects;
- Help with the development of internal/external presentations to present the vision or game content to internal or external stakeholders;
- Participate in market study and produce competitor benchmarks.
What we're looking for :
- Diploma in marketing or related field;
- Rigorous, diplomatic, and creative;
- Passionate about video games;
- Good English communication skills both oral and written;
- Good people skills with an interest in collaboration and problem-solving.
Joining Behaviour means being part of a company that believes in equity and diversity. We base all employment decisions on merit, qualifications, and competence. We will never discriminate on the grounds of national or ethnic origin, health, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or disability. The masculine is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.
About Behaviour Interactive
Behaviour Interactive is the largest Canadian gaming studio, with more than 1,200 employees worldwide. Behaviour is best known for its flagship franchise, the multiplayer survival horror game Dead by Daylight™, which has entertained over 50 million players across multiple platforms. The studio is currently expanding its portfolio of original IP with multiple projects, including the highly anticipated base building and raiding title Meet Your Maker™. Behaviour has also established itself as one of the world’s foremost providers of external development services. The company has partnered with many of the gaming industry’s leaders, including Microsoft, Sony, EA, Warner, Netflix, and Take-Two, among many others. Over 30 years, Behaviour has developed an unparalleled, award-winning culture. The company was named one of the Best Places To Work in Canada by GamesIndustry.biz, and has been recognized with Deloitte Canada’s Enterprise Fast 15 and Best Managed Company awards. Headquartered in Montreal, Behaviour has expanded its global presence with studios in Toronto (Behaviour Toronto), Seattle (Midwinter Entertainment), and the United Kingdom (Behaviour UK – North).
See all open positions