As a Marketing Coordinator Intern at Behaviour Interactive, you contribute to the development and execution of the marketing and communication strategy of one of our games. You will be part of the Brand team and collaborating with all of the Marketing Team in the tasks below.
To be considered for this internship, you must:
-Send us your resume and tell us about your passion for videogames;
-Be able to work 37,5 hours/week for four (4) months;
- Be eligible to work in Canada at the time of your application.
In this role you will :
- Contribute to the creation of creative brief, objectives, messages, production, and delivery of communication elements with graphic designers or communication agencies: in-game assets, screenshots, game captures, banners, etc.;
- Help develop communication plans in coordination with internal and external teams;
- Collaborate with the Brand Marketing team to ensure the consistency and quality of brand elements at all levels and on all platforms;
- Assist teams of marketing specialists by providing assets, maintaining consistency and visibility on the projects;
- Help with the development of internal/external presentations to present the vision or game content to internal or external stakeholders;
- Participate in market study and produce competitor benchmarks.
What we're looking for :
- Diploma in marketing or related field;
- Rigorous, diplomatic, and creative;
- Passionate about video games;
- Good English communication skills both oral and written;
- Good people skills with an interest in collaboration and problem-solving.
Joining Behaviour means being part of a company that believes in equity and diversity. We base all employment decisions on merit, qualifications, and competence. We will never discriminate on the grounds of national or ethnic origin, health, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or disability. The masculine is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.
About Behaviour Interactive
Behaviour Interactive was founded in 1992 and is Canada’s largest independent game developer and publisher. Celebrating its 30th year, and with more than 900 full-time employees, the studio has enjoyed immense success with its original IP Dead by Daylight, which now has more than 50 million players around the world and across all platforms. Behaviour holds co-developer credits for some of the gaming industry’s largest titles (such as Assassin’s Creed, Gears 5 and Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1 & 2) and developed an unparalleled, award-winning culture within the gaming industry. Winner of Deloitte Canada’s Enterprise Fast 15 and Best Managed Company awards and listed one of the Best Places to Work – Canada by GamesIndustry.biz in 2021, Behaviour is a leading development studio cultivating career growth and talent development within the gaming industry. Behaviour counts among its partners some of the world’s most renowned brands, including Microsoft, Nintendo, Sony, and many more.
See all open positions