We are looking for our new Marketing Coordinator to join our Marketing department. As part of the Publishing team in charge of the publishing and distribution operations, you will help coordinate the release of our games and their add-ons, in their digital and physical versions. You will manage the relationship with a wide array of external partners for digital distribution, worldwide, and local retail publishers/distributors. Sounds like something you’d like to do? Send us your resume and tell us about your passion for video games!
To be considered for this internship, you must
· Be available to work 37.5 hours/week
· Be eligible to work in Canada at the time of your application.
Internship dates are flexible, depending on the business needs and the candidate’s availabilities.
In this role you will :
- You will help elaborate the publishing communication and promotional strategy to ensure that our live games activities based on each product roadmap receive the optimal visibility and awareness through our network of publishing and distribution partners;
- Develop and maintain the relationship with our primary digital distribution partners to maximize the visibility and results of our products and game updates;
- Support our distribution partners on their trade marketing activities, including their point-of-sales promotions, local marketing activities, and events;
- Manage the approvals of the various trade and promotional assets required by our digital and physical distribution partners for our products;
- Monitor our key sales indicators, run analysis on activities with distribution partners.
What we're looking for :
- Good communication skills in English, both spoken and written;
- Passion for video and/or mobiles games;
- Excellent people skills with an ego-less approach to collaboration;
- Previous marketing experience in data and analytics is a strong plus.
Joining Behaviour means being part of a company that believes in equity and diversity. We base all employment decisions on merit, qualifications, and competence. We will never discriminate on the grounds of national or ethnic origin, health, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or disability. The masculine is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.
About Behaviour Interactive
Behaviour Interactive, Canada's largest independent game developer and publisher, was founded in 1992. With its award-winning original IP Dead by Daylight™ and the strategy RPG Game of Thrones Beyond the Wall™, Behaviour continues to grow as a leading global developer and now boasts more than 800 employees in its Montreal studio. Behaviour counts among its partners some of the world's most renowned brands including Activision, Microsoft, Nintendo, Sony, Ubisoft and many more.
See all open positions