We’re looking for our new Digital Sales Manager. If you’re passionate about video games and have experience in digital sales and/or marketing, then you’re the ideal candidate for this role. As part of the Sales, Business Development & Partnerships team—in charge of publishing and distribution operations—you will develop the business and promotional strategy for our PC and console games, leveraging our network of distribution and brand partners to ensure optimal visibility and sales. You will work closely with the internal teams involved with our products such as Production, Branding, Public Relations, and the Creative Services team. You will also manage the business relationship with many different partners, including the digital distribution agreements with external publishers and distributors.
In this role you will :
- Work with internal and external collaborators to define and deploy the international business strategy for our physical and digital products.
- Develop the promotional strategy and manage the life cycle of our products and additional materials with our distribution partners Steam, Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo, Stadia, and other third-party distributors.
- Develop and maintain relations with distribution partners but also with brand partners to increase visibility and generate revenue.
- Monitor sales KPIs, conduct analysis, and create sales reports to optimize performance.
- Work with Creative Services on various business and promotional assets that will be used to support our promotional strategy and partners.
- Identify and create new opportunities with traditional and innovative partners.
What we're looking for :
- Degree in Business, Marketing or in a related field.
- 2 to 5 years’ experience in digital sales or in a similar position in the video games or digital entertainment industry.
- Excellent interpersonal skills (communication, presentation, negotiation).
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills.
- Proactive communication (with internal and external stakeholders).
- Good analytical and organizational skills, autonomy.
- Ability to plan work and meet deadlines.
Joining Behaviour means being part of a company that believes in equity and diversity. We base all employment decisions on merit, qualifications, and competence. We will never discriminate on the grounds of national or ethnic origin, health, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or disability. The masculine is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.
About Behaviour Interactive
Behaviour Interactive, Canada's largest independent game developer and publisher, was founded in 1992. With its award-winning original IP Dead by Daylight™ and the strategy RPG Game of Thrones Beyond the Wall™, Behaviour continues to grow as a leading global developer and now boasts more than 800 employees in its Montreal studio. Behaviour counts among its partners some of the world's most renowned brands including Activision, Microsoft, Nintendo, Sony, Ubisoft and many more.
See all open positions