Since several work modes are offered to all our employees (100% from home, Flex, 100% in-office), job opportunities posted here are available whether you live in Quebec or Ontario, unless indicated otherwise.
At Behaviour Interactive, we believe in giving everyone a fair shot. We embrace a diverse and creative environment where everyone is celebrated. We value folks of all ages, sex, ethnicity, colour, ethnic or national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, civil status, disability, or any other protected characteristics as per applicable law.
Basically, we respect and appreciate each other no matter who we are! If you have a disability and need some help accessing or using our website or application system, just reach out to us. We want your interview experience to be top-notch, so if there's anything we can do to make it more comfortable and positive, let us know at the time of the application.
Reporting to the Director of Talent & Culture, the Talent & Culture Manager (T&C) is responsible for developing a strong partnership between the Business Unit VPs/Directors and the Talent & Culture Business Partners. As a manager, they will focus on developing the talents of their team members and providing them with all the necessary resources to achieve their goals. They will ensure cohesion in the delivery of T&C programs and processes within their business unit(s) and will participate in large-scale T&C project management.
In this role you will :
- Provide strategic support to T&C Business Partners in developing action plans at the business unit level.
- Recruit, coach, and manage the performance of team members.
- Ensure the development of career plans and skills of team members.
- Act as a resource for team members on operational and strategic issues.
- Serve as a consultant to the VP/Unit Heads of Business Units.
- Act as the responsible party for T&C programs and processes, overseeing their implementation throughout the employee’s cycle.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of global T&C projects.
- Serve as a liaison between the T&C leadership and various department teams (talent acquisition, immigration, compensation and training centers of expertise).
- Provide regular reports to T&C leadership and business units, ensuring the transmission of important information to T&C Business Partners.
- Conduct strategic and legal monitoring to optimize T&C processes and operations.
- Update T&C documentation, ensuring that tools and processes are clear and engaging.
What we're looking for :
- University degree in human resources management or industrial relations.
- Strong expertise as a HR business partner.
- Experience in managing HR professionals.
- Action-oriented and able to seize opportunities as they arise.
- Ability to adapt in changing situations and change direction easily.
- Sharp understanding of business operations and human motivations, with the ability to anticipate potential challenges and act accordingly.
- Calm under pressure and considered mature even in difficult times.
- Excellent time management skills, able to identify key problems to solve and remove obstacles to achieve objectives.
- Capable of bringing out the best in team members and helping them develop and grow within the organization.
- Excellent skills in setting motivating and engaging goals and creating a work environment that inspires people to excel.
- Strong oral and written communication skills (French and English), able to provide information and guide work within the department and the company.
About Behaviour Interactive
Behaviour Interactive is the largest Canadian gaming studio, with more than 1,200 employees worldwide. Behaviour is best known for its flagship franchise, the multiplayer survival horror game Dead by Daylight™, which has entertained over 50 million players across multiple platforms. The studio is currently expanding its portfolio of original IP with multiple projects, including the highly anticipated base building and raiding title Meet Your Maker™. Behaviour has also established itself as one of the world’s foremost providers of external development services. The company has partnered with many of the gaming industry’s leaders, including Microsoft, Sony, EA, Warner, Netflix, and Take-Two, among many others. Over 30 years, Behaviour has developed an unparalleled, award-winning culture. The company was named one of the Best Places To Work in Canada by GamesIndustry.biz, and has been recognized with Deloitte Canada’s Enterprise Fast 15 and Best Managed Company awards. Headquartered in Montreal, Behaviour has expanded its global presence with studios in Toronto (Behaviour Toronto), Seattle (Midwinter Entertainment), and the United Kingdom (Behaviour UK - North and Behaviour UK - South).
See all open positions