Behaviour Interactive is looking for an experienced Senior Systems Administrator to maintain its current infrastructure and help to design, plan, and implement a more scalable platform for our growing SaaS offering. You will serve as a technical expert, working directly with the Infrastructure Lead to deliver state-of-the-art solid and secured infrastructure, support, and connectivity.
The ideal candidate has a strong technical background and excellent skills with Windows Server, general networking, VPNs, SAN and cloud/SAAS experience.
In this role you will :
- Work with the support teams to provide a stable and highly available infrastructure for our clients.
- Able to prioritize various client deadlines, work on multiple tasks throughout the work week, and coordinate with other team members to serve customers effectively.
- Provide 2nd/3rd tier support for internal clients with hardware or software problems.
- Help to maintain access to all systems including internal systems and production environments.
- Work directly with Client IT groups to set up VPN connections and answer questions about infrastructure and security.
- Provide management and mentorship for junior team members.
- Manage cloud infrastructure for SaaS applications.
- Provide consulting and support for clients with on-premise deployments.
- Provide consulting for in-house technology purchases and budgeting.
- Collaborate on the maintenance and implementation of IT Security Policies, Disaster Recovery Plans and Policies, Change Management Policies, and Escalation Procedures.
What we're looking for :
- 8+ years of experience in Systems Administration, Network Engineering, SAN and Cloud/SAAS or related field.
- Experience with managing Windows Server 2012 and later, including version upgrades.
- Experience with VMWare ESXi, Hyper-V, Azure, AWS or similar virtualization solutions.
- Experience with iSCSI SAN (Nimble or other vendors).
- Scripting PowerShell or others.
- Network Security experience including the implementation or IT Security Policies and Security Audits.
- Experience with Fortinet Routers/Firewall configuration or similar.
- Experience with remote management of systems and managing remote access.
- Any security certification (CISSP, CISM, CISA, etc.) would be considered a serious advantage.
- AWS / Azure cloud experience (DevOps).
Professional Experience with:
- •Windows and Linux Services and Roles.
- •Microsoft SQL Server Management.
- •Active Directory management and integration.
- •LDAP, SAML, or other authentication technologies.
- •Virtual Machine Management.
- •Automated deployment technologies.
- •Cloud Infrastructure and Platform Migration and Management.
Joining Behaviour means being part of a company that believes in equity and diversity. We base all employment decisions on merit, qualifications, and competence. We will never discriminate on the grounds of national or ethnic origin, health, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or disability. The masculine is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.
About Behaviour Interactive
Behaviour Interactive, Canada's largest independent game developer and publisher, was founded in 1992. With its award-winning original IP Dead by Daylight™ and the strategy RPG Game of Thrones Beyond the Wall™, Behaviour continues to grow as a leading global developer and now boasts more than 800 employees in its Montreal studio. Behaviour counts among its partners some of the world's most renowned brands including Activision, Microsoft, Nintendo, Sony, Ubisoft and many more.
See all open positions