Since several work modes are offered to all our employees (100% from home, Flex, 100% in-office), job opportunities posted here are available whether you live in Quebec or Ontario, unless indicated otherwise.
As an IT Infrastructure Architect within our team, your mission is to be the technical leader in multidisciplinary teams including architecture functions on-site or in cloud computing, networking, virtualization, storage/Backup, and project management.
In this role you will :
- Work on projects with multidisciplinary teams for which you provide expertise in the operation of technological infrastructure with a view to performance, robustness, evolution, succession, security and respect for management.
- See to the development and evolution of policies, standards, architectural targets and the foundations that support them, or technological solutions taking into account aspects relating to data, applications and infrastructure in support of projects and organizational strategic initiatives.
- Document the details of the infrastructure elements making up the solution, determine the resource requirements, assess the impact of the project on the systems, on the links and ensure that the tools and rules are in place to meet the need operating functional.
- Contribute to the resolution of complex problems. These require cross-functional analysis and expertise across multiple technology domains.
- Organize, manage and deliver as needed guidance work on specific technical topics requiring multi-stakeholder consensus.
- Participate in the definition of the adoption strategy for on-site infrastructure, in Cloud Computing, and its impact on IT operations.
- Be an agent of change
- Keep abreast of new trends and participate in technology monitoring
- Provide direction and communicate architecture decisions, plans, goals and strategies to IT Director
- Obtain commitment to enterprise-wide architecture and infrastructure projects.
- Maintain relationships with technical production teams and IT personnel.
What we're looking for :
- University degree in computer science or relevant experience
- At least ten years of experience in IT, including five years of experience in infrastructure architecture.
- Ability to mentor and technically support senior, intermediate, and junior IT colleagues.
- Excellent understanding and practical experience of servers, networking, firewall, VPN, virtualization (VMware) and storage/backup (Veam) principles on premises or in the cloud (AWS)
- Experience working with system integrators or implementing vendor products.
- Experience designing systems to integrate with SaaS providers in their hosted environment, in the DMZ and on the Internet.
- Ability to lead infrastructure expansion based on best practices and latest technologies
- Heavy experience on windows server or Linux-based operating system
- experience with multisite (physical or cloud-based) setup
- Easy to collaborate with the cybersecurity team by his knowledge of cybersecurity principles and their impact on the architecture.
- Ability to manage priorities, ease of adaptation, autonomy, flexibility and availability
- Motivated by continuous learning and ability to learn quickly on new technologies
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment with production technical directors
- Personal motivation, dynamism, team spirit and results-oriented approach.
- Bilingualism (French and English) required
Joining Behaviour means being part of a company that believes in equity and diversity. We base all employment decisions on merit, qualifications, and competence. We will never discriminate on the grounds of national or ethnic origin, health, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or disability. The masculine is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.
About Behaviour Interactive
Behaviour Interactive is the largest Canadian gaming studio, with more than 1,200 employees worldwide. Behaviour is best known for its flagship franchise, the multiplayer survival horror game Dead by Daylight™, which has entertained over 50 million players across multiple platforms. The studio is currently expanding its portfolio of original IP with multiple projects, including the highly anticipated base building and raiding title Meet Your Maker™. Behaviour has also established itself as one of the world’s foremost providers of external development services. The company has partnered with many of the gaming industry’s leaders, including Microsoft, Sony, EA, Warner, Netflix, and Take-Two, among many others. Over 30 years, Behaviour has developed an unparalleled, award-winning culture. The company was named one of the Best Places To Work in Canada by GamesIndustry.biz, and has been recognized with Deloitte Canada’s Enterprise Fast 15 and Best Managed Company awards. Headquartered in Montreal, Behaviour has expanded its global presence with studios in Toronto (Behaviour Toronto), Seattle (Midwinter Entertainment), and the United Kingdom (Behaviour UK – North).
See all open positions