Are you a consummate communication passionate with out-of-this-world organizational skills? Do you shine when communicating with customers and colleagues? If you also have flawless French and English writing skills and always respond to requests with a smile, you might be the communications intern we need to round off our team! We are looking for a pathologically organized, productive, and detail-oriented team player who will report directly to the communications coordinator. If you know your way around the video game industry, its artists, and its gaming communities, that’s definitely a plus!
This position requires that you come to the office a few days per week !
In this role you will :
- Support the efforts of the Communications team;
- Assist the internal event planning team with communication and field needs;
- Respond to the communications department mailboxes (email, Messenger, phone);
- Assemble and send internal newsletters;
- Update some sections of the internal web interface;
- Assist in the coordination and the shipping of employee gifts;
- Maintain an inventory of office supplies and place orders as required.
What we're looking for :
- Student in a communication baccalaureate;
- Expert knowledge of French and English (Spoken and written);
- A great relationship with the Office 365 suite;
- A sense of humour (We take our work seriously, but we don’t take ourselves seriously);
- A sense of initiative (You don’t wait for projects to come to you. If something needs to be done, you jump in.) .
Joining Behaviour means being part of a company that believes in equity and diversity. We base all employment decisions on merit, qualifications, and competence. We will never discriminate on the grounds of national or ethnic origin, health, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or disability. The masculine is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.
About Behaviour Interactive
Behaviour Interactive was founded in 1992 and is Canada’s largest independent game developer and publisher. Celebrating its 30th year, and with more than 900 full-time employees, the studio has enjoyed immense success with its original IP Dead by Daylight, which now has more than 50 million players around the world and across all platforms. Behaviour holds co-developer credits for some of the gaming industry’s largest titles (such as Assassin’s Creed, Gears 5 and Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1 & 2) and developed an unparalleled, award-winning culture within the gaming industry. Winner of Deloitte Canada’s Enterprise Fast 15 and Best Managed Company awards and listed one of the Best Places to Work – Canada by GamesIndustry.biz in 2021, Behaviour is a leading development studio cultivating career growth and talent development within the gaming industry. Behaviour counts among its partners some of the world’s most renowned brands, including Microsoft, Nintendo, Sony, and many more.
See all open positions