The Functional Analyst will plays a key role in sustaining our new HR system (UKG) and implementing future enhancements, all of which is at the heart of our technological transformation and hyper-growth support initiatives. Configuration, optimisation and maintenance of the core HR and talents modules play an integral part of daily tasks. Providing training and support to end users, before and after deployment, are also critical responsibilities.
The ideal candidate shows an interest in HR data analytics and will be responsible for creating and optimizing BI reports and dashboards for HR and business operations stakeholders.
In this role you will :
- Support new HRIS deployment with following talent modules: onboarding, performance, compensation, training, employee cases and perception;
- Functional Owners of multiple applications and technical processes;
- Provides detailed project timeline estimates and follow ups;
- Diagnose complex technical issues and using judgment to find proactive solutions;
- Ensure proper governance and configuration of the new HRIS, including integrations and all other teams involved (payroll / finance / IT);
- Support HR and business teams in producing various indicators, dashboards and BI reports;
- Develop, analyze and share data analysis tools and processes, metrics and reports regarding onboarding, performance management, compensation, talent management, succession plans, organizational changes and effective;
- Responsible for analysis, translation, and simplification of more complex business requirements to technical and functional requirements;
- Inform and train users when adding features or changes to the HRIS. Contribute to documentation and user training;
- Support HR team members with import tools and data entry.
What we're looking for :
- Configuration experience in UKG/Ultipro experience a key asset;
- 5 years’ experience with HRIS configuration, support, business process administration and maintenance;
- Knowledge and understanding of talent modules – onboarding, compensation, performance management, learning & case management;
- Knowledge of HR operations and continuous process improvement initiatives;
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with all stakeholders and communicate technical concepts to non-technical stakeholder.
Joining Behaviour means being part of a company that believes in equity and diversity. We base all employment decisions on merit, qualifications, and competence. We will never discriminate on the grounds of national or ethnic origin, health, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or disability. The masculine is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.
About Behaviour Interactive
Behaviour Interactive, Canada's largest independent game developer and publisher, was founded in 1992. With its award-winning original IP Dead by Daylight™ and the strategy RPG Game of Thrones Beyond the Wall™, Behaviour continues to grow as a leading global developer and now boasts more than 800 employees in its Montreal studio. Behaviour counts among its partners some of the world's most renowned brands including Activision, Microsoft, Nintendo, Sony, Ubisoft and many more.
See all open positions