Under the supervision of the IT Service Desk team Lead, the IT Technician will be required to perform several IT/Operation tasks. You ensure users IT technical support, research and problem solving in technical interventions when necessary. You treat and track support/work requests in a timely manner via the corporate IT ticketing system. The users support will be done in an environment of creative development.
In this role, you will:
- Receive service requests from internal clients and establish priorities for action depending of the emergency level, establish the diagnosis or nature of the breach, adjust, repair and document actions taken;
- Perform installation, management and maintenance of workstations for Windows 7, 8 and 10;
- Take part in game console management and associated peripherals related to the development;
- Perform IT/Operation, inventory tracking and management;
- Provide preventive and corrective maintenance of workstation and software programs;
- Ensure that global IT Security Policies are followed & maintained.
What we're looking for:
- College Diploma in Computer technology or equivalent;
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in IT support;
- Understanding of networks using TCP / IP;
- Bilingual English / French, spoken and written;
- Proven abilities in solving problems and work under pressure;
- Strongly customer-oriented skills, strives in providing excellent customer service and meet their needs in a timely manner;
- Good communication skills;
- Interest in teamwork and in the success of the company;
- Autonomous and dynamic;
- Occasionally available to work outside regular business hours (emergency and maintenance work).
Joining Behaviour means being part of a company that believes in equity and diversity. We base all employment decisions on merit, qualifications, and competence. We will never discriminate on the grounds of national or ethnic origin, health, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or disability. The masculine is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.
About Behaviour Interactive
Behaviour Interactive, Canada's largest independent game developer and publisher, was founded in 1992. With its award-winning original IP Dead by Daylight™ and the strategy RPG Game of Thrones Beyond the Wall™, Behaviour continues to grow as a leading global developer and now boasts more than 800 employees in its Montreal studio. Behaviour counts among its partners some of the world's most renowned brands including Activision, Microsoft, Nintendo, Sony, Ubisoft and many more.
See all open positions