Since several work modes are offered to all our employees (100% from home, Flex, 100% in-office), job opportunities posted here are available whether you live in Quebec or Ontario, unless indicated otherwise.
Under the supervision of the IT Service Desk Team Lead, you will perform several IT/Operation tasks. As part of our team, you will ensure users IT technical support, by researching and solving problems in a creative development environment. Are you game ?
In this role you will :
- Receive service requests from internal clients and establish priorities for action depending of the emergency level, establish the diagnosis or nature of the breach, adjust, repair and document actions taken;
- Perform installation, management and maintenance of workstations for Windows 7, 8 and 10;
- Take part in game console management and associated peripherals related to the development;
- Perform IT/Operation, inventory tracking and management;
- Provide preventive and corrective maintenance of workstation and software programs;
- Ensure that global IT Security Policies are followed & maintained.
What we're looking for :
- Being able to work onsite our Montreal office;
- College Diploma in Computer technology or equivalent;
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in IT support;
- Understanding of networks using TCP / IP;
- Bilinguism (English/French), both spoken and written;
- Proven abilities in solving problems and work under pressure;
- Strongly customer-oriented skills, strives in providing excellent customer service and meet their needs in a timely manner;
- Good communication skills;
- Autonomous, dynamic and team player;
- Occasionally available to work outside regular business hours in case of emergencies and ocasionnal maintenance work.
Joining Behaviour means being part of a company that believes in equity and diversity. We base all employment decisions on merit, qualifications, and competence. We will never discriminate on the grounds of national or ethnic origin, health, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or disability. The masculine is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.
About Behaviour Interactive
Celebrating its 30th year, and with more than 1,000 full-time employees, the studio has enjoyed immense success with its original IP Dead by Daylight, which now has more than 50 million players around the world and across all platforms. Behaviour holds co-developer credits for some of the gaming industry’s largest titles (such as Assassin’s Creed, Gears 5, Call of Duty and Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1 & 2) and developed an unparalleled, award-winning culture within the gaming industry. Winner of Deloitte Canada’s Enterprise Fast 15 and Best Managed Company awards and listed as one of the Best Places To Work – Canada by GamesIndustry.biz in 2021, Behaviour is a leading development studio, cultivating career growth and talent development within the gaming industry. Behaviour counts among its partners some of the world’s most renowned brands, including Microsoft, Sony, EA, Warner, 2K and many more.
See all open positions