Since several work modes are offered to all our employees (100% from home, Flex, 100% in-office), job opportunities posted here are available whether you live in Quebec or Ontario, unless indicated otherwise.
At Behaviour Interactive, we believe in giving everyone a fair shot. We embrace a diverse and creative environment where everyone is celebrated. We value folks of all ages, sex, ethnicity, colour, ethnic or national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, civil status, disability, or any other protected characteristics as per applicable law.
Basically, we respect and appreciate each other no matter who we are! If you have a disability and need some help accessing or using our website or application system, just reach out to us. We want your interview experience to be top-notch, so if there's anything we can do to make it more comfortable and positive, let us know at the time of the application.
Under the supervision of the IT Service Desk Team Lead, you will perform several IT/Operation tasks. As part of our team, you will ensure users IT technical support, by researching and solving problems in a creative development environment. Are you game ?
In this role you will :
- Receive service requests from internal clients and establish priorities for action depending of the emergency level;
- Perform installation, management and maintenance of workstations for Windows 10, 11, Linux and Mac;
- Find, deploy and document new products/processus;
- Provide preventive and corrective maintenance of workstation and software programs;
- Ensure that global IT Security Policies are followed & maintained.
What we're looking for :
- Being able to work onsite our Montreal office;
- College Diploma in Computer technology or equivalent;
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in IT support;
- Understanding of networks using TCP / IP;
- Bilinguism (English/French), both spoken and written;
- Proven abilities in solving problems and work under pressure;
- Strongly customer-oriented skills, strives in providing excellent customer service and meet their needs in a timely manner;
- Good communication skills;
- Interested in teamwork and the success of the company;
- Autonomous, dynamic and team player;
- Occasionally available to work outside regular business hours in case of emergencies and ocasionnal maintenance work.
About Behaviour Interactive
Behaviour Interactive is the largest Canadian gaming studio, with more than 1,200 employees worldwide. Behaviour is best known for its flagship franchise, the multiplayer survival horror game Dead by Daylight™, which has entertained over 50 million players across multiple platforms. The studio is currently expanding its portfolio of original IP with multiple projects, including the highly anticipated base building and raiding title Meet Your Maker™. Behaviour has also established itself as one of the world’s foremost providers of external development services. The company has partnered with many of the gaming industry’s leaders, including Microsoft, Sony, EA, Warner, Netflix, and Take-Two, among many others. Over 30 years, Behaviour has developed an unparalleled, award-winning culture. The company was named one of the Best Places To Work in Canada by GamesIndustry.biz, and has been recognized with Deloitte Canada’s Enterprise Fast 15 and Best Managed Company awards. Headquartered in Montreal, Behaviour has expanded its global presence with studios in Toronto (Behaviour Toronto), Seattle (Midwinter Entertainment), and the United Kingdom (Behaviour UK - North and Behaviour UK - South).
See all open positions