Since several work modes are offered to all our employees (100% from home, Flex, 100% in-office), job opportunities posted here are available whether you live in Quebec or Ontario, unless indicated otherwise.
The Head of Growth reports to the executive vice-president of Digital and is responsible for expanding business through identifying market opportunities and leading the strategy to implement initiatives across performance and awareness marketing that aligns with the organization’s business goals. The person will work closely with the rest of the digital leadership team, will oversee internal growth teams, and play a significant role in shaping the company’s strategic planning.
In this role you will :
- Develop global strategies across acquisition, retention, and performance marketing channels to drive revenue growth ;
- Use data and analytics to identify channel optimization, growth opportunities, and core consumer needs ;
- Lead A/B and multivariate experiments ;
- Work in partnership with brand, marcom, and player experience teams to form strategies around, game messaging, platform, potential subscription models etc.
- Oversee, track, and report KPIs ROI to effectively optimize engagement campaigns ;
- Manage budget and actions for the growth plan.
What we're looking for :
- 8+ years of demonstrated career progression and strong performance in roles of increasing responsibility, with fluency in all aspects of growth marketing and an emphasis on customer acquisition and driving engagement through content ;
- Deep expertise in digital marketing principles, such as A/B testing, CRM, 1:1 marketing, performance marketing, and funnel optimization ;
- Relevant industry experience may include gaming, entertainment streaming services, consumer centric subscription models ;
- Strong track record of driving growth and transformation through innovative approaches (i.e. evolve traditional strategies to adapt to digital approach);
- Undergraduate degree required ;
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written, including presenting to and interacting with senior leadership and various internal stakeholders ;
- Independent—minded and open, direct, informative, collaborative with the right level of diplomacy.
Joining Behaviour means being part of a company that believes in equity and diversity. We base all employment decisions on merit, qualifications, and competence. We will never discriminate on the grounds of national or ethnic origin, health, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or disability. The masculine is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.
About Behaviour Interactive
Celebrating its 30th year, and with more than 1,000 full-time employees, the studio has enjoyed immense success with its original IP Dead by Daylight, which now has more than 50 million players around the world and across all platforms. Behaviour holds co-developer credits for some of the gaming industry’s largest titles (such as Assassin’s Creed, Gears 5, Call of Duty and Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1 & 2) and developed an unparalleled, award-winning culture within the gaming industry. Winner of Deloitte Canada’s Enterprise Fast 15 and Best Managed Company awards and listed as one of the Best Places To Work – Canada by GamesIndustry.biz in 2021, Behaviour is a leading development studio, cultivating career growth and talent development within the gaming industry. Behaviour counts among its partners some of the world’s most renowned brands, including Microsoft, Sony, EA, Warner, 2K and many more.
See all open positions