The Graphic Designer is responsible for creating and editing a variety of communication materials through various digital and print projects. Working closely with the Artistic Director, the Graphic Designer must ensure that all work respects Behaviour standards and its corporate identity.
*Please note that due to vacation, your profile won't be reviewed until the week of August 8th! Promise we're not forgetting you!!*
In this role you will :
- Work closely with the Artistic Director and members of the Communications Team to create the visual content for different projects;
- Create and maintain various communications assets, including presentations, advertising (digital & print), assets for social media, web promotional elements and all collateral images ;
- Create original content based on the brand’s guidelines ;
- Present and communicate ideas and concepts to Behaviour’s internal teams ;
- Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts ;
- Take work from concept to final execution within deadlines.
What we're looking for :
- Degree in graphic design from a recognized institute ;
- 5+ experience in design (agency or studio) ;
- Comfortable on a Windows PC platform ;
- Well-versed in Adobe Suite ;
- Experience with responsive web and interface design ;
- Basic understanding of HTML, CSS, and current web design trends ;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, Word, etc.) ;
- Ability to develop concepts based on core individual elements ;
- Thorough understanding of the creative process in graphic, digital, and printed design ;
- Knowledge of typography, from preparation to print to colour components and layout;
- Strong attention to detail ;
- Creative, conscientious, methodical, and organized ;
- Basic knowledge of motion design, an asset ;
- Bilingual: French and English, written and spoken ;
- A portfolio is obligatory with your application.
Joining Behaviour means being part of a company that believes in equity and diversity. We base all employment decisions on merit, qualifications, and competence. We will never discriminate on the grounds of national or ethnic origin, health, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or disability. The masculine is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.
About Behaviour Interactive
Behaviour Interactive was founded in 1992 and is Canada’s largest independent game developer and publisher. Celebrating its 30th year, and with more than 900 full-time employees, the studio has enjoyed immense success with its original IP Dead by Daylight, which now has more than 50 million players around the world and across all platforms. Behaviour holds co-developer credits for some of the gaming industry’s largest titles (such as Assassin’s Creed, Gears 5 and Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1 & 2) and developed an unparalleled, award-winning culture within the gaming industry. Winner of Deloitte Canada’s Enterprise Fast 15 and Best Managed Company awards and listed one of the Best Places to Work – Canada by GamesIndustry.biz in 2021, Behaviour is a leading development studio cultivating career growth and talent development within the gaming industry. Behaviour counts among its partners some of the world’s most renowned brands, including Microsoft, Nintendo, Sony, and many more.
See all open positions