The Graphic Designer is responsible for creating and editing a variety of marketing materials through various digital and print projects. He must ensure that all pertaining work respects Behaviour standards and its corporate identity as well as any brand associated with the project.
In this role you will :
- Create and maintain various marketing assets, including presentations, logos, advertising (digital & print), tradeshow signs, assets for video, web promotional elements and all collateral images.
- Design and produce marketing graphic for the various internal brands and licensed products.
- Creative thinking to produce new ideas and concepts.
- Present finalized ideas and concepts to internal clients.
- Take work from concept to final execution within deadlines.
- Update collateral and assets with new material or modified layouts.
- Collaborate with the different departments to develop creative solutions for their specific needs.
What we're looking for :
- Degree in graphic design in a recognized institute.
- 5+ experience in digital design (agency or studio)
- Comfortable on a Windows PC platform.
- Well versed in the Adobe Suite, mostly Photoshop, Illustrator
- Experience in designing and prototyping using Adobe Xd
- Knowledge of MailChimp
- Experience with responsive web and interface design
- Basic understanding of HTML, CSS, and current web design trends
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- Strong attention to detail.
- Creative, conscientious, methodical, and organized.
- Willing to learn and grow within the team.
- Positive team player, ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced team environment.
- Ability to work with multiple internal clients and projects simultaneously, prioritize projects and meet deadlines.
- Bilingual: French and English, written and spoken.
- A portfolio is obligatory with your application.
Joining Behaviour means being part of a company that believes in equity and diversity. We base all employment decisions on merit, qualifications, and competence. We will never discriminate on the grounds of national or ethnic origin, health, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or disability. The masculine is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.
About Behaviour Interactive
Behaviour Interactive, Canada's largest independent game developer and publisher, was founded in 1992. With its award-winning original IP Dead by Daylight™ and the strategy RPG Game of Thrones Beyond the Wall™, Behaviour continues to grow as a leading global developer and now boasts nearly 700 employees in its Montreal studio. Behaviour counts among its partners some of the world's most renowned brands including Activision, Microsoft, Nintendo, Sony, Ubisoft and many more.
See all open positions