Behaviour is looking for a Graphic Designer to join the Marketing Team team. Under the supervision of the Artistic Director, your work will have a direct impact on the promotional content for our games. Does this speak to you? Apply now and come play with us!
To be considered for this internship, you must:
- Submit your portfolio along with your resume;
- Be available to work 37.5 hours per week;
- Be eligible to work in Canada at the time of your application.
In this role you will :
- Create and edit various marketing assets, through various digital and print projects;
- Produce marketing graphic for the various internal brands and licensed products;
- Responsible for the quality and accuracy of content, ensuring proper sign-off and final approvals from the Art Director;
- Collaborate and support other members of the team for their specific design needs.
What we're looking for :
- Ability to develop concepts based on core visual elements.
- Thorough understanding of the graphic, digital, and printed design;
- Well versed in the Adobe Suite, mainly Photoshop and Illustrator;
- After Effects and XD will be an asset;
- Bilingualism (French/English) spoken and written.
Joining Behaviour means being part of a company that believes in equity and diversity. We base all employment decisions on merit, qualifications, and competence. We will never discriminate on the grounds of national or ethnic origin, health, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or disability. The masculine is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.
About Behaviour Interactive
Behaviour Interactive, Canada's largest independent game developer and publisher, was founded in 1992. With its award-winning original IP Dead by Daylight™ and the strategy RPG Game of Thrones Beyond the Wall™, Behaviour continues to grow as a leading global developer and now boasts more than 800 employees in its Montreal studio. Behaviour counts among its partners some of the world's most renowned brands including Activision, Microsoft, Nintendo, Sony, Ubisoft and many more.
See all open positions